[NSFW] Ignorance Is Bliss (42)

*Warning sexual content and strong language*

Jamie's pov

A click sounded out as I felt a pinch alongside the coldness in my nether region. I winced slightly and heard Lance chuckle.

"Naughty little prince... Your punishment has just begun," he breathed with a laugh into my ear, his arm still lodged into my sexual flesh. A fever of shame surged through me. A tingle of pleasure tickled me, which only further humiliated me, and my buttocks clenched subconsciously once again.

The attack on my prostate suddenly seized as my hole, which was thoroughly filled by Lance's arm, was suddenly transformed into a gaping cavern that pulsed as if begging to be filled once more. Without my consent, my body let out a whimper of yearning that disgraced me further. Lance merely gazed at my desperate and pathetic appearance before moving his face directly behind my throbbing opening, so close that his every breath blew into my lewd and moist passage. I gave up my last shred of dignity as I started to beg for some satisfaction.

"Please! Just fuck me senseless already!" I cried as I pried my face from my sheet and looked through the gap left by my spread legs that suspended my butt to Lance.
"What a filthy-mouthed prince! As a mere knight, I am forced to comply with your impure demands of me..." He replied with exaggerated reluctance, but a proud grin on his face as he swiftly removed his dick from his buckled trousers. He slowly approached my pleading chasm and gently rubbed his tip against my beating rim. The sensation of pleasure shot through me, and I screamed in delight. The sensation of stimulation I had grown familiar with and fond of was nothing in comparison to the shivers that racked my body as I slowly lost my mind, drowned in the exhilaration as my royal body was ploughed like any two pence wh#re.

In my mindless state, I was fucked until my body was howling for release. Being pumped, again and again, hot and sticky milk was stuffed into my ass before it was filled completely and then instantaneously sealed with the large contraption which had been the cause of this entire issue. As the long and hard object was roughly and strongly inserted without care it accurately sealed my now milky cavern with a squelch. Lance gazed at the seal of his own making with a fulfilled glint in his eyes as he neatly placed his dick back into his trousers and fashioned his belt once more, returning to the appearance of a perfect student without a single trace on his person of the interaction. In stark contrast I still lay in the demeaning posture I was instructed to take, butt naked and my uniform stained with every possible remnant from our steamy encounter. Lance showed no mercy as he cruelly shoved the object in my ass further which forced tears to well in my eyes. Then he casually grabbed my ruined uniform, which was perfect only a while ago, and forced me to wear it in its current state. I went to protest but was then silenced by a gentle finger, which had been much less gentle on my most delicate flesh mere moments earlier, placed on my lips.

"Naughty children who make messes must face the consequences," he whispered into my ear. I also realised that although he dressed me he had refused me underwear!

I gave up my resistance and simply went about my day attending my designated classes until Mr Vee pulled me from class and sat me in his office, otherwise alone.

It wasn't until I was placed in this uncomfortable situation that I fully realised a few things about my teacher. 1 is that he is only a few years older than me, 2 is how attractive he is and the last is how objectively dumb he is. He didn't seem to realise what caused my issue but he repeatedly asked about how I was and then when I thought he caught on to the reason when he moved me to his bed, a flash of excitement filled me alongside the horror. Luckily, I think, he was oblivious to the root of my discomfort however he also made it worse with his unknowing actions.

When I saw him move to leave I was filled with a sea of worry. When he returned shortly afterwards with Lance by his side I felt my lower body grow eager whilst my mind began to protest yet my body refused its commands of denial. A saw him throw me a hidden smirk as Mr Vee cluelessly sought his opinion on my condition, ignorant to the fact that he was the main cause of the said condition.

I was filled with both dread and heat as Mr Vee left me alone with Lance. He had said he would get us both permission to miss the rest of the day due to a 'health concern' on his part.

Me Vee gone and left alone with Lance in this situation, things played out how you would expect. The bed was ruffled as I was dragged out of it and into the connected bathroom where Lance yanked the seal from my lewd hole causing pain to electricity my sensitive body that was forced into heightened sensitivity by Lance's actions. I went to scream from the pain laced with pleasure but Lance muffled my voice with his fingers that he placed into my wet mouth.

He tossed the seal carelessly aside as he then used his still-dry hand to scrape his milk from my glutinous lower mouth the dry fingers were soon covered in a thick layer of cum which he mostly emptied into a cup. Once he was finally done emptying out his milk from my insides which he used as his container he held the cup with his cum to my lips before he whispered, "Drink it slut."

I couldn't tell you why but I did...

----------^----------

Hope you enjoyed!

The end is near for those who don't want to read the more mature content. Sorry for any bad descriptions etc.