Thats new (5)

Charlie's pov

So, things of happened.I have found out that I'm... no longer female. I've become a boy. I've completed my 7 steps towards a less embarrassing life and, drumroll please...... it didn't work as intended. What a surprise. When they saw that a 6 month old baby was walking I was assigned a shadow.  Not the cool assassin kind either. A plain old maid, who's a bit of a clutz, who won't leave me alone. Its worse than having a STALKER! Ugh...!

Anyway, I'm now 8 months old and can walk aswell as talk, in basic sentences of course. I've been stuck with my maid Sarah for 2 months now and I've started to get used to it, although I still don't like it. The reason I'm stuck on basic sentences is her fault too. Because of the constant human shadow I can't practice as much without seeming suspicious so I gave up, for the most part.

My new plan is to check if the written language is the same as my last life's like the language is. If so I can start my research without worry!

Sarah is an annoying stalker like person, but it's her job so I don't really blame her, however I will admit she is pretty, like seriously cute. She is not much older than me and has short brown hair and big brown eyes. She seems to like tieing her hair into pig tails and it suits her.

After I finish thinking about my failed plan, I start thinking of an improved version that will free me from my prison which doesn't make me seem crazy

After I finish thinking about my failed plan, I start thinking of an improved version that will free me from my prison which doesn't make me seem crazy. It's a work in progress, but progress none the less.

4 months and my efforts finally bore fruit. I have discovered it is the same written language as my old world, but the people who wrote the book I'm reading has AWFUL handwriting and it really made me question if I was just being hopeful but that wasn't the case! It really was the same! Score, go me, I'm just so smart! *smug face*

So now I'm a year old and I have successfully learnt how to speak properly.

‐---------------------------------------------------

Charlie's pov

I'm five now. And my parents have given up on monitoring me but Sarah is still my personal maid. She's three years older than me so now she's eight.

In these four years I've grown taller and stronger. I've also come to find I have an unprecedented talent for magic. Thank you Mag!

My magic awakened not long ago. It was my birthday and we were holding a small party. By small party I mean a small noble party, consisting of at least 20 families and all had kids around my age, both boys and girls. That's where I met and befriended Zachary Free Grayham, the son of an academy's headmaster. He's really nice and we share a passion and goal of one day becoming teachers and great ones at that. He doesn't know about why I'm so smart and it sometimes leaves me feeling kind of bad but I can't risk telling him. He isn't only smart and kind but also incredibly handsome, I think Hans must have liked him at least a little because he somehow ended up with the best features of both parents, it's almost unfair, well if you ignore the fact that I am somehow even more attractive. Zack has blonde fluffy hair and round red eyes that seemed to hold his unending curiosity. Due to his current obsession with animals he wore an animal ear design accessory on his head most of the time.

 Due to his current obsession with animals he wore an animal ear design accessory on his head most of the time

*At Charlie's 5th birthday party*
Charlie's pov

"Second young master, wake up" called Sarah to a mountain of messy bedding in which Charlie currently resides. "You need to start preparing for the party!"
"What time is it?" I asked groggily with my standard morning resistance to waking up. Turns out, I'm NOT a mornings person. Big surprise, not! I hate having to get out of my bed when it embraces me so lovingly in its warmth and comfort.
"7am young master!" Sarah replied in a troubled tone.
"It's a Saturday, why do I have to wake up so early!" I protested, rightfully so.
"Because its your birthday!" My maid explained in an exaggerated way. It honestly annoyed me.
"Even more reason to let me sleep then!" I refute with clear annoyance creeping into my voice.
"You either get up now or we prepare you in your sleep, regardless we need to start our party preparations." Sarah informed me in a way that makes me question if she realises I'm technically her boss.
"Fine do it while I sleep then!" I muttered before I went back to the residence of my bed.

I woke up half an hour later inside a bath when water was chucked over my head.
"What!" Was all I thought to say at my sudden awakening.
After a second gathering my thoughts I realised that I was already out of the bath and being dried off before they started plastering me in creams and lotions whilst I stood there completely clueless to my current surroundings.
"Sarah!"
"Yes young master?" Replied the familiar voice of my personal maid from behind me. Turns out she was styling my hair, although that only really consisted of brushing it.
"What's going on?" I asked in my confusion.
"We're preparing you for the party later," she hummed in reply before walking off, I guess to go get something?

3rd person pov

After Charlie had gone back to sleep a herd of maids and butlers walked in and grabbed there sleeping charge before carrying him to a bathtub. Whilst some where bathing the master others where preparing his outfit and others where warming towels on the stove. After there charge awoke when the bubbles in his hair were washed out, the servants simply continued there jobs. Some cleaned the bathroom,  others used the warm towels to dry there young master, a maid used her weak wind and fire magic to dry his hair and others then proceeded to place there young master in front of the dressing table. Sarah the personal maid did his hair whilst the servants on outfit duty brought his clothes and the free people cleaned up the resulting mess with care. The job was eventually concluded when a team of maids worked there magic to further enhance the little sleepy angels looks with makeup. This was finally done at 10am, three hours after the process began and two and a half hours since there second young master woke up.

‐-----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, and once again. None of these images are mine there from Google. Rights to the awesome people who each drew them.