First impressions (32)

"Don't you know you should never ask a person there age?!" I chided in a joking manner with a lighthearted grin.
"Sir!" Anther student pleaded as there curiosity about wether the rumors were true or not grew.
"Fine, fine, I'm 18." I said putting my hands up in surrender.
"Wow! So it's true!" Called out a boy towards the back of the class.
"Sir, how do you teach here if your so young?" A girl in the front asked with a slightly tillted head that made her look more childish.
"I'm just that great!" I replied back with a joking tone.
"What subjects do you teach?" Another boy asked.
"I can teach a bit of anything, but I mainly teach magic theory and practical aswell as swordsmanship, and of corse the form." I said explaining vaguely my subjects.
"What subjects do first years learn?" A girl in the very back asked.
"The basics, math; magic; language, but also swordsmanship and music. There are other classes you can sign up for and more which become mandatory as you go up the years." I stated calmly.

After a few other questions of simular types the bell for first lesson rang.

"That means it's time for lesson 1! You guys have magic theory with me!" I said before a slight laugh escaped me.

Chloe's pov

Mr Vee is really nice, although his appearance is different on the leaflet which has a picture from his first year. It appears he cut his hair and either dyed or removed the dye from his shortened hair. His eyes also seem different, I think there a different color but it doesn't bother me that much from the rumors I've heard that after last year Mr Vee changed his looks a little and he doesn't wear earrings anymore, which apparently suprised some as he doesn't have any piercings in his ears from what I've seen and I've talked to him closely before. When some of my classmates brought up the change he answered with a joke that he came out of hiding or something like that so he decided to shed his disguise. If I wasn't assured that he was the same person by upperclassmates aswell as teachers I would have no idea they were one person.

Mt Vee currently has strawberry blond hair and green eyes with pale skin and a relaxed vibe.

He doesn't wear uniform for teachers or students and his stature is slightly short for his age making him around my height which is why I thought he was a first year like me, or at least a student of the school

He doesn't wear uniform for teachers or students and his stature is slightly short for his age making him around my height which is why I thought he was a first year like me, or at least a student of the school. When I found out he was my teacher I was super embarrassed but it only got worse when he came to personally get me when I almost got lost after separating with the class on the way to form. With his young age and light personality, nevermind his looks, I think I might catch feelings for this teacher...

Crown prince, Jamie Vincent Corona pov

When my new teacher first showed up on the stage I thought it was ridiculous as he was the same height as me! I'm slightly tall for my age but if that meant that we shared eye level then this must be a joke from the school, there's no way I'm being taught by a child.

Apparently I am! Turns out, not only is this man my teacher he's also really scary... but I don't know why he made me blush. The way he humiliated me really made me feel... horny? No! It's not possible, he's just a stupid, arrogant, annoying, handsome, idiot who happens to teach me.

I don't like him! That's one thing I'm sure about! I'm going to get him in trouble!

Kyle Mason Winter, heir to the Winter Arch-duchy pov

When I saw the crown prince was in my class I was glad. He is a really cool person! I was surprised that my teacher was so young though I still respect him because it means he was good enough to have been teaching here at such a young age, also its his second year teaching which means he became a teacher at this prestigious academy at the mere age of 17! That's the youngest in the schools history!

I also find the way he decided the seats to be very fun and unique. Although the way he handled the prince made me realise that he is a powerful magician and that I don't want to get on his bad side as he was quite frightening but... also enchanting.

It must be some weird magic which brought this thought to me! I must remain pure in mind and body for my one true love to be, my future wife, I truly hope I can find, and love you, soon.

Commoner knight, Lance Jay pov

I was amused when I discovered my teacher was only two years older than me. I think I may have found a new toy here, I guess it was worth coming to this school. As soon as I've arrived I have found two interesting toys although my new teacher outclassed that other girl, chloe, as a toy easily. His reactions seem far too interesting... however his strong magic is apparent and so is his intellect. I may have to use my commoner status to start my approach as he seems to be very strict with the school rules when it comes to the abuse of status. Maybe I should set up some stupid nobles so they pick on me in order to attract his attention and allow his heart to open more easily due to possible pity? The more I think about it the more excited I become! The thought of his face twisted in pain, pleasure or even both makes my desire stronger. When I'm done with the teacher I guess I'll move on to that girl, chloe. I can't wait for the time to pass until then.

----------*----------

Hope you enjoyed!

Picture is from GOOGLE!