[NSFW] Magic Tournament (43)

*Warning sexual content and strong language*

Jamie's pov

I drank his cum. It was tainted with my own taste and it was still warm, the strong smell made me want to gag but Lance's piercingly cold gaze was fixed on me and prevented me from doing so. To his great satisfaction, I swallowed every last drop. When I did he praised me.

"What a good boy! Good boys get rewards... Do you want your prize now or when Mr Vee comes back so he can watch?" Lance asked with a sadistic grin and evil laugh.
"Now!" I replied a little too loudly and quickly due to my solid resistance to the idea of being watched.
"Your an eager little prince huh?" He chuckled with his deep voice blowing against my exposed neck.

With that said he abruptly placed his slippery fingers, coated in cum, back in my ass as he began to thrust in and out of my lewd hole. The slurps and squelches that echoed through the room numbed my ears and desensitised my mind.

Before I knew it my voice had been lost to the hoarseness that appeared after I called out over and over again as Lance had his way with my submissive body. My eyes which had rolled back suddenly came into focus as I heard a door opening just outside the room we had moved to. Through the open bathroom door, to my absolute horror, I made eye contact with this girl who I don't know.

"Ew." She muttered blankly as she moved backwards and closed the door as if someone had hit reverse on a video.

A blush fueled by shame crowded my face as it radiated an unbearable heat due to the increased blood flow in my face.

Lance noticed my sudden glum mood and froze, confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a seriousness that was completely unsuited to our current situation.
"A girl just walked in on us..." I mumbled, uncomfortable with the situation at hand.
"Shit!" Lance unexpectedly yelled out as he cleaned us both up, in what must have been mere seconds, with an unusually practised set of movements. Where did he learn such a specific skill? Is he doing this to other people too? At the unwelcomed thought my face crumpled into an angry expression.
"Why are you frowning?" Lance asked when he noticed my expression.
Shame at my unprecedented annoyance smacked me like a hammer as I replied, "Where did you learn how to do that so well?" Trying to act indifferent and unaffected.
"A certain royal is as delicate as glass so I did ample research in preparation ~," Lance purred into my ear. The obvious implications of his words both comforted my messy mind yet also brought a wave of embarrassment that left me feeling as if I was a naughty child that got caught lying to the teacher about something dumb.

Charlie's pov

I left Lance and Jamie, the crown prince, in my office as Jamie's unusual condition concerned me but luckily Lance assured me he knew how to help Jamie to deal with his problem... His wording was a little strange though.

It shouldn't be a problem regardless, so I left to attend the staff meeting that is being held to discuss the inter-academy magic tournament being held in a few days. The students participating from the other school have already arrived and I volunteered at the last meeting to help out with their living areas.

In the meeting, I was informed that the first few students from the other school have arrived. There are 5 students from the other school participating in this magic tournament and 5 from our school, making 10 participants total.

Leaving the meeting I went to find the temporary students I was meant to look after when I found them there were only 4 though... Where is the other one?

"Excuse me, do you know where the missing student may be?" I politely asked the students that sat around clueless.
"She went to find the teacher who was meant to be our supervisor," a boy replied bored.
"Well, I'm here now so she just missed me," I responded with a chuckle.
"Why would she have just missed you, who are you anyway?" The boy asked with a little interest.
"You would probably know me as either Mr Vee or Mr Valentine," I calmly introduced myself with my teaching title and a light bow.
"You're the teacher!?" The boy screamed with surprise.
"It must be my young appearance that confused you, right?" I asked with a light chuckle.
"Uh... Yeah..." The boy replied with a light blush, likely from embarrassment.

At that moment a girl strolled in with a foul face. She glanced around and noticed my arrival, then she made her way towards me.

"Your Mr Vee right?" She asked with a look of irrefutability in her eyes.
"That would indeed be me," I confirmed casually.
"What with those two in your office?" She asked with a hint of disgust clear in her voice.
"What do you mean? Jamie and Lance? Jamie was feeling unwell so he was resting in my office for a while, Lance happened to come to find him right as I needed to leave so I left him to look after Jamie." I explained with slight confusion at the focus of her disgust. It didn't appear to be me.

She just gave me a pitying look and then brushed over the matter entirely as she moved on to asking me about the magic tournament that she and the others had come to compete in for the time being.

It was a simple knock-out system. The roster was as shown below.

When I explained this to my temporary students they seemed to understand well

When I explained this to my temporary students they seemed to understand well. I clarified that the initials are a simpler way of showing who is to verse who in each round and that it would be filled out more with each match played.

----------☮----------

Hope you enjoyed!

All done with the 'special' content.