A not so festive festival (26)

The festival is today. It's going to be hectic, that's for sure, although I won't deny that I'm SUPER excited! There's so much going on, like one of the upper-class men of my students are running a haunted house, another is holding a play and I've even been told there'll be a few music recitals which will be great! Other than the class projects there's also club projects and even individual projects if you want to. All in all, there's so much going on that I'm a little overwhelmed. And the festival even goes on for a few days!

Since its the morning of the first day and I don't have any prior commitments at this time I'm going to explore the other projects. Since I have a tight schedule due to the Q&A that my class is holding I plan to enjoy my rest time to the fullest so I can experience the festival in its entirety. I decided to wander around first before going into an exhibition like the haunted house or a recital. In the end after making a few rounds I settled on the play that was starting in a few minutes from now.

The play was hosted and performed by the 2nd years class 1 and class 2 as they had a mix of both classes in the reception area, snack booth and participating in the act. The play was called 'esclave de l'amour' it was a romantic tragedy about a boy and a girl who were in love since they were young but when they were a little younger than teenagers there village was raided and the boy was captured and sold into slavery but the girl escaped, she decided to save her love so works really hard to save him. Somehow even with the system working against her she hones her magic and physical prowess until she becomes this super powerful and well known adventurer at SSS class. After she reaches that level its been a few years and she has been looking for her love, she finally finds him a year after she reaches SSS class as an adventurer and she starts her journey to the neighbouring country as that's where the boy is said to be. She arrives and has to fight with some nobles and eventually she reunites with her love but its too late, he's already dead.

I thought it was an interesting play and was really impressed with the plot. I also ended up a bit too immersed in the story when I was forced to hide my face and voice, as I was sobbing at the girls grievance. I was highly impressed by the quality of the performance and management of the play as well. Its hard to believe that this was all done by people my age. Well my bodies age anyway, as I sometimes forget that I'm actually living my second life. After the performance I realised I needed go to the conference.

It was really like a mini press conference, apart from the cameras and news reporters. I was dumbfounded by the bombardment of questions I received in all manners of subject. I was asked my name, age, wage, social status, work experience, romantic status, ideal woman, favourite food, schedule, address, mothers maiden name and so much more! By the end of the 10 minutes I thought I was going to pass out and I'd doged most of the personal questions too! Why do they want to know my schedule, relationship status, mothers maiden name or any of that stuff! Like, SERIOUSLY!!!

What's worse is that I have to do this again tomorrow. After my interview, I was worried about the students I taught that would also be going up so I stayed and watched the interview after mine and I was shocked silly... WHY WAS IT SO CALM!? In comparison to mine it was like a casual conversation, to the point they cut it short because they ran out of people who wanted to ask questions. I feel scared. Why do they ask me all those crazy questions yet only mere minutes later there questions are so boring they ran out!

I feel like someone's going to stalk me now and I'm honestly afraid. Not for my life or anything just because that's not something normal to do. I could deal with a stalker if I HAD to but I really don't WANT to if I can help it, who would? Well since it seems I'm the only one who's in need of concern I'm going to look out for number one and go have some more fun at the fetival. I decided to go visit a cafe ran by third years since it had caught my eye and looked relaxing.

Bad idea! I repeat, very bad idea!

Turns out that apparently I got fans. And I know that sounds like a good thing, you know being popular and what's not. But! I don't want these crazy fans! Take them back, someone! Please! I'm begging you! That relaxing cafe I went to was not relaxing at all! Because the students running it were apparently obsessed with me and when they saw me, I genuinely thought they were going to try and kidnap me, or would it be adult nap? Nope kidnap my bodies underage. Anyway, that's not what's important right now.

The important thing was that the third years who were running the cafe tried to abduct me. They put something in the food I'm sure because soon after I felt my body was off and I was really lightheaded without a proper reason to be to my knowledge. When they saw I wasn't feeling 100% due to my slight swaying as I got up they started to try and pull me somewhere towards the back of the cafe labelled 'staff only' and I didn't have any strength to resist for some reason. They managed to drag me to the door...

---------¡---------

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the lack of updates!