setting a standard (31)

The hidden targets had more complicated endings. The third year was a second child to a high ranking noble who was manipulated and sheltered do to his high academic prowess. In the good ending you convince him to leave home and you become an adventurer couple, but in the bad end you get abducted, Beaten, mind broken and then treated as a mindless pupet by the father of the third year whilst you're married to the third year. The teacher is a young prodigy, the youngest teacher who works at the school. In the good ending he waits for you to come of age and graduate before you get married, have two children and you start work as a court official. In the bad ending your relationship is discovered in your first year and due to your differing ages and positions the teacher is fired, arrested and then banished from the country whilst your detained and locked in your home with no one but the maids and knights who keep you there.

The reason the hidden characters exists is actually due to the persistent complaints and pleading of many fans of the two side characters insisting they should be capture targets, so an extra was made and the two hidden characters where added, but the person who designed the plot changed when writing the hidden targets roughts and they were much more complicated although they pleased the pleading fans and the company who made the game was content.

When I realised this I started thinking about what teacher the plot may be talking about. Was it possibly me? I'm currently the youngest teacher but my choices may have been different due to the blessings I received than my games counterpart. However I do have a face fit for a capture target and I'm not much older than them... Well, hopefully that's not the case because I wouldn't want to risk my career.

But if its not me it must have been...

Mr iceberg?! The one who joined the school the same time as me?!

He's 20 years old and the second youngest teacher, he's attractive (if I do say so myself) and he would appear to fit the bill. Should I try and make sure that he doesn't fall for chloe, to protect his career? But I don't want to meddle in someone's love life.

Well, regardless, not current mess problem! Good luck future me!

When I finally came out of my thoughts they had just finished calling my class. So I decided to worry about it later.

I lead the way to my classroom while watching to make sure no one got lost on the way. As I did so I noticed chloe was falling behind but it was fine until I noticed her take a wrong turn whilst not paying attention. I decided to go det her myself since I was concerned she'd get lost... again.

"Wait here for a minute, I'll go get your wondering classmate." I said with a slight chuckle escaping at the thought of the repeat offender.

I walked down the hall with a slight jog.

"Chloe! That's the wrong way!" I called as I got to the corner where chloe split from the group.
"Huh! Oh! Sorry..." chloe replied with an increasingly red face.

I went down the corridor towards chloe and took her hand, with permission, to lead her down the hall to the rest of the group, although a few chuckles escaped me in the process.

"Thank you..." chloe muttered when we met up with the class again.

It seemed she expected me to let her hand go but I didn't in fear she'd wander off again. I continued to lightly drag chloe along as I lead the class. When we finally got to the class door I let chloe's hand go and let the class into the room. Then once we were all inside I explained a box on the desk, before they sat down.

"You see this box?" I started.
"Yes...? What about it?" A girl near me asked.
"Well," I explained "this is what will decide seats every term!"
"Oh!" The class seemingly unanimously exclaimed in suprise.

With the concept explained it wasn't long before the seats were filled up with the exception of 3 desks dotted around the room. I noticed a student whith a demand still standing at the front. It was one of the capture targets, the crown prince.

"Yes?" I asked quizzically.
"Why must we decide like this?" He asked with a fake smile and even faker polite attitude.
"Because this is how I seat my class. If you have an issue with it your free to stand where you like as long as it doesn't disrupt others learning." I stated plainly.
"That's not an appropriate manner for speaking to me!" The prince suddenly yelled at my indifferent approach, with a slight flush on his neck and ears,yet to climb his face so temporarily hidden.
"And THAT is against school rules." I replied with equal indifference.
"What?!" He yelled back.
"That attitude is not permitted." I explained simply with a serious face that caused the temperature of the room to drop a few degrees.
"B-bu-but! I'm the crown prince!" He stammered back, not completely red faced and embarrassed.
"This school disregards status, 'your highness'." I said with a mocking tone when calling his title and even an insincere but still perfect bow.

He just shut up and grabbed a number quickly, before glancing at it and shuffling towards his seat.

"With this I think I've inadvertently made my stand on using your status clear, yes?" I asked after Jamie was seated.

After that incident I decided to let anyone with a question about me or the school ask to save everyone some time and hopefully make there school life easier.

Unsurprisingly the first question was:

"How old are you?" Asked by a girl with short brown hair, green eyes and glasses.

----------÷----------

Hope you enjoyed!