kidnapped? (27)

Charlie's pov

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as my eyes grew heavier and my limbs started to grow increasingly stiff.
"... just to get some rest..." The boy pulling me along muttered as he tightened his grip on my arm and shoulder as we walked.
"Ugh"

With that final sound I collapsed.

3rd person pov

After Charlie fell unconscious the boy had just gotten them off the shop floor and into the staff room. Due to the grip the boy had on the teachers arm he avoided dropping him although he almost fell over when he first caught the professor dye to the dead weight throwing off his center of gravity.

Charlie was then handed to two girls. The girls appeared to be second years and around the same age as Charlie physically. The first girl stood at around 5,4 ft and the other was roughly 5,7 ft. The shorter girl had dark skin and pale hair creating a pleasant contrast of an appearance. Her pastel red eyes silently spoke to discuss the plan.

The taller girl had pale skin, blue eyes and short, dark hair, as if the short girls total opposite

The combination of the two beautiful, but strange, girls gave a feeling of novelty but in Charlie's current predicament the aura became a more erie one

"Are you sure he won't wake up yet?" The tall girl asked in a chilly tone.
"Sertain!" The boy quickly confirmed before he scurried back to the Caffè floor.
"..."
"What is it, Hanna?" The tall girl asked the shorter girl, Hanna.
"Umm, well..." She stuttered in an embarrassed tone.
"Where were we meant to take Mr Vee again?" Hanna mumbled.
"Really Hanna!? How could you forget such important things!?" The tall girl reprimanded with a sigh of desperation.
"Maggy! It's not my fault I forgot!" Hanna pouted, closely resembling an upset child.
"To the #########, Hanna." Maggy replied before adjusting her hold on Charlie and lifting him up with Hanna's help.

The two girls working together eventually managed to get Charlie to there desired location, with much effort.

Charlie's pov

Where am I? The last thing I remember was...

THAT CAFFÈ!

Was I kidnapped?!

But by who? And why? Was my identity found out?

Calm down Charlie. Stressing will get me nowhere.

Let's evaluate the current situation with a clear head and objective view, yeah!

A teacher was supposedly abducted in broad daylight at a school event on school grounds by students of the academy in which the teacher was employed by and the event was held by.

That would never happen! ... right?

*click*

What was that?

My eyes are covered so I can't see and I can only rely on my hearing.

With my overly sensitive ears, from sense deprivation, I could hear 3 sets of footsteps approaching me. 1 heavy set and 2 lighter sets.

Although confused, I decided to act as if I was still unconscious by being unresponsive to there conversation and arrival.

Bad decision

They didn't catch me until it no longer mattered. It was too late to care about that detail anymore.

The heavy footsteps, which I assume came from a male, came to a gradual stop mere inches away from me.

I discovered my hypothesis was correct when the person spoke. His breath stank of alcohol and its stench attacked my heightened sense of smell. The pungent stink was accompanied by the scratchy, booming voice.

I felt as if my ears would start to bleed after he spoke once.

"This him?" The smelly man asked, presumably towards one of the two with lighter steps.

"Mhm..." was all I heard in reply.

3rd person pov

"Why do we have to do this again?" Asked Hanna in a pouting voice with her lip pushed out.
"Do you want to eat tonight?" Maggy replied in an agitated voice.
"Yeah...." Hanna mumbled in reply as she kicked up dust which was quickly carried away by the wind.
"..."
"But he is a nice person!" Hanna pleaded after the extended silence.
"So what!? His being a nice person won't put food on the table!" Maggy yelled with scorn at the now cowering Hanna.
"I'm sorry..." Hanna whimpered out facing nobody.

Just as their conversation came to a conclusion a knock rang through the room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Hanna scurried towards the door and peeked through a crack in the door. She saw the client from there newest job was stood opposite the old door. It was an old man with an arrogant aura but an ugly and unkept appearance.

The man was the priest from Charlie's magic attribute ceremony, years ago, who had insulted Charlie.

After the ceremony, unknown to Charlie, this ex-priest was forcefully removed from the church and had his status as nobility striped. However he didn't learn his lesson and had been hell bent on getting revenge on the young Charlie.

Although it took years, he had finally managed to scrape together the funds to hire professionals from the dark guild to kidnap Charlie and help him enact his long sought after revenge.

The dark guild members he'd hired didn't know Charlie's true identity, or else they would have undoubtedly handed him over to the new Archduke Valentine, Charlie's older brother, as he had issued a bounty on Charlie with the condition that no harm must befall Charlie. Even information was highly valued.

Somehow, the only person to uncover Charlie's identity, without Charlie revealing himself, was the crazy old man who had quickly become a ratched drunkard.

Hanna let the drunkard in once she confirmed his identity before escorting him to the room Charlie currently resided in along with Maggy.

*click *

They arrived and the drunkard approached Charlie.

"That's him?" The drunkard asked as he gazed daggers at Charlie's seemingly unconscious self.
"Mhm..." Maggy replied lightly.

An evil and psychotic grin began to spread over the mad man's face as he stared at Charlie Elliot Valentine with thoughts of revenge, torture and joy at what he'd do.

----------!--------

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry it took a while!

Pictures aren't mine!!!