Fuck off

Surprisingly, surviving is easy when you have friends. Sure, you might need more of anything and everything but you just have that much more people to find it all.

(~’'’~)

Everybody ended up going to sleep. Not all at the same time though. Sapnap and Karl came down from the roofs of the other two cars and opened a trunk for anybody who didn't want to sleep on a towel.

Surprisingly, only Phil and Fundy ended up getting their towels, grabbed whatever could be used as a pillow and slept on opposite sides in the position where one lays normal and the other is supposedly upside down.

Let it be known, it wasn't that everybody else wanted to sleep on the ground, it was that they didn't mind it. As long as they felt somewhat comfortable, why bother getting up?

All of the minors slept in the back of the truck. Tubbo accidentally slept sitting against the side with a little bee plush that nobody knew where it came from or how long he had it.

Diane was laying on her right side, slightly curled up with her hands near her face. Tommy had his arms around her waist as he was spooning her and Ranboo was on the other side, facing her. He had one arm over her and one leg was intertwined with hers.

Of course, the first to wake up… was Tubbo with how his sleeping position wasn't the best. He rubbed his eyes and put his little bee plush on top of his head as he leaned over to see where Tommy was. 

He saw him for a moment and immediately started getting up cause he seemed excited.

The truck shook a little so he stopped moving so much he stopped breathing. He looked back and realized that Ranboo was with them too.

He carefully walked over and towered above them only to smile and resist the urge to celebrate out loud.

He jumped out of the truck and walked towards the adults that were just sprawled out amongst the towels that barely protected them from the sand.

Tubbo just kinda stood there, not knowing what to do as he looked back to see the sea. He loved it a lot so he walked towards it to feel the water because they were gonna leave today. Tubbo stayed there for a full minute before an idea came to mind. 

He could just get out some food for everybody to eat when they wake up. Perhaps some water bottles as well.

When he started running back, Karl's castle came into view. Turns out it did survive the night. 

Tubbo ended up running into the nearest house that seemed fine but he still had his knife out for zombies. His gun was in his trousers as he looked around for the kitchen.

He found it but decided to check out the rest of the house just in case. He didn't want anything to sneak up on him.

He went to the back porch and jumped back out when he heard a dog bark as soon as he walked in.

It was a big pitbull though it seemed slightly skinny. A dog bowl near it was completely empty and a big bag of dog food was ripped open though none of the food was there.

The dog must've probably eaten whatever they could reach.

Tubbo honestly felt bad and tried to get close but it growled again as it bared its teeth. He flinched back and furrowed his eyebrows.

That's when he got an idea and ended up pushing the dog food for the dog to eat while he unhooked the leash from behind.

He decided not to stick around just in case and headed back to the kitchen to see a glass bottle full of something that looked like a chocolate milkshake yet had the consistency of regular chocolate milk.