Feeling?

Everybody knows the difference between anxiety and anticipation, right? How anticipation is all about waiting for something and how you can’t wait for it to happen while anxiety is just how nervous and stressed you are towards an event. Yeah, I had no idea what I was feeling when all of this happened. 

(~'’'~)

As soon as the news somewhat set in for the night, everything seemed so unusual though nobody mentioned it. They all agreed on leaving in the morning before noon.

Maybe what made the atmosphere more tense than before was the everlasting fact that this was all temporary now.

The place they were standing in right now wasn’t gonna be where they would sleep tomorrow night. The things they had here were temporary and actual thoughts of pure joy of things were possible.

It became a celebratory night for all. Well, almost all.

There wasn’t any alcohol just in case, they didn’t want to get intoxicated the night before. Though, they did bring out the few board games they had, including Uno. Diane was cooking when she heard her name from across the cafeteria.

“Yo!” She yelled, Tommy turning around to see her with her shoulders up in question.

“Right, sorry! Just wondering if you would like to play Uno with us!” Tommy said, pointing at the others around him while Diane nodded and handed off the tongs to Fundy and Eret. 

“Alright, take off the meat when they’re done and the fries are nearly finished so take those out like, in what? A minute or so?” She informed them while taking off her apron and throwing it over Fundy’s head.

“Is this gonna be like last time? We talk while I win?” Diane cockingly said, looking through her own cards. 

“Nope! ‘Cause I’m gonna win!” Tubbo exclaimed, lifting his cards before quickly turning them around so only he could see them.

“...All right, good luck with that +4 Tommy.” Phil said, laughing afterwards while Tommy made an offended face.

“Toby would never do that to me!” Tommy pointed at Tubbo.

“...Yeah! I would never!” Tubbo wrapped his arm around Tommy’s shoulder, bringing the taller boy down to his height as they sat down.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. The boys wish. I’m gonna win and none of you are gonna hear the end of it.” Wilbur mockingly pointed at everybody in the circle with a smug face. Dream scoffed and looked at Sapnap who was already sticking his tongue out at Wilbur.

°^°

The game went for a good while with twists and turns happening to nearly every one. George got a +4 and actually stacked on top of it so it hit Dream that nearly smacked the back of George’s head but resisted the urge to do so.

Tubbo did end up having to use the +4 he had on Tommy while Tommy looked away and tried to stealthily, even though everybody was watching, place a +2 on top as if it was allowed.

Wilbur got stacked up with +2 cards so hard that he nearly rage quit but realized that he could get revenge on the one who started it. Technoblade.

Niki was laughing at Wilbur’s demise since she was the one who landed the final blow while Wilbur was pleading with her to not place the +2 down on the deck but she did anyway.

Diane was helping everybody annoy everybody else while adding in her own torture into the mix for them to deal with. She honestly wasn’t paying much attention, her thoughts were pulling her away from reality more than usual but it wasn’t too much of a problem since the voices around were talking to her at times.