Careful

The apocalypse is by no means a stress free place to live. It doesn't matter how much you get along with another person, you're bound to fight eventually.

(~'’'~)

Regardless of everybody’s worry and stress, Schlatt did get better and didn't have any lasting effects afterwards. His wrist was still wrapped up to avoid infection but the normal kind of infection. 

Diane ended up killing the last of the zombies since everybody else seemed to have Schlatt on their mind though who could blame them? Diane knew that he would eventually get better so she didn’t worry too much since Matt seemed perfectly fine. 

It was when Schlatt was up and running that the argument popped up again. The cure. Even though she knew that it would be beneficial to everybody there, except her, she didn’t want to go to the military base but if anybody else was gonna go, she would go without hesitation. 

Schlatt was agreeing with Wilbur without question. The argument mainly consisted of Schlatt now leading the point of leaving and getting the cure while Dream was still leading the point of not going based off of what he had heard from Diane and out of sympathy for her.

Basically, most of the group would argue in the cafeteria, yelling over each other while the minors were standing off to the side with Phil. 

Phil found all of the arguing silly and unnecessary, the boys just didn’t like how everybody was out of sync though they each had their own opinions on which side they would take.

Diane, she was about to explode. All of the sounds were driving her out of her mind and the yelling didn’t seem like it was gonna end at any point. So she decided to make it stop. 

Like everybody knows, Diane’s really good at whistling so she has different sounds to signal different stuff. There weren't many different signals yet but there was one to back up and one to shut the hell up but it wouldn’t work then and there since their voices would overcome it so she just whistled as loud as she could to make the sounds stop.

Everybody looked at her as she walked in the middle of the group to get to a table to sit on. 

“This is making my ears bleed.” She sat down, facing them with a frustrated face.

“What happened? I mean… what the fuck happened that we’re all yelling over each other and getting nothing through to the other person? You guys just like shouting? Cause I fucking hate it but I can yell if you guys can’t hear me.” She looked around at their faces while talking. Some faces were ashamed, monotone. A few of them were still angry and easily showed it.

“I know damn well we’re not yelling about Schlatt getting bit cause he’s right fucking there.” She pointed at him. “Alive and well. If anything, he’s yelling the loudest so we know that he doesn’t need any more rest.” 

Her lecture was much like a parent's because those were the only people she heard it from so she used the same tactics they did. Knowing what was wrong but asking so they could hear their own stupidity coming from their mouths, saying what was the cause of the problem and crushing it to the ground as something to not argue about.

“Yeah, because of the cure…” Quackity mumbled under his breath but Diane heard it clear as day. She glanced at him for a second before talking.

“Yeah, he’s alive because of the cure, but we’re not gonna sit here with our hands up our ass and talk like muppets to each other about whether or not we should go get more. What? ‘We should go because what if somebody else gets bit?’ ''We shouldn’t go because it’s dangerous and full of fanged zombies that are technically stronger than the zombie in our group.’ Shut the fuck up!” She gestured with her hands just how annoyed she was and she honestly just wanted to have something else to go do but all of the zombies in the building, excluding the front entrance, were already dead so she had to deal with human pitiness.