Facts/Bonuses (3)

Things about Diane that just make sense (and no sense).

(~’'’~)

Diane tilts her head a lot. She did it before the apocalypse for pictures and school. It's almost always when she's confused but the content creators only see it a few times since she doesn't get too confused and knows a lot about what to do.

Since her brain is enhanced, it's sensitive yet stronger at the same time. One thing is that when people get up too fast, they get light-headed. For her, she nearly passes out every time or she has passed out once in a while. This has happened a few times so it's commonly known in the group.

This one may seem a bit weird but it's realistic and kind of considerate. Whenever Niki gets her time of month, Diane knows because technically, the smell is something she used to know so every time she first smells the blood, Diane goes out and gets everything Niki would want or need. Chocolate, pads, tampons, specific beverages.

Diane has been caught up with pranks that the boys try to prank each other with. Not her getting hit instead, no. She gets roped in to HELP THEM. It'll be like, 'can you distract Techno? Just for like, ten minutes or so.' Skeppy pranks Techno a lot but they only really work when Diane helps because she knows exactly where he is which results in a hide and seek match from facing Techno's wrath. Though she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to do it.

Believe it or not, cuddling happens a lot more than expected. It's almost always accidental but it's not like you can hate it. Sleeping in a group, there's always somebody that's bound to reach out for something and grab onto it or want something to lean their back against. Diane is actually one of those people who feels the need to hug or squeeze something when she sleeps, let it be a pillow or a blanket, a person. It's exactly why she always brings Joe to the cafeteria with everyone else.

She has an overbite. It's not too much of one that would look unnatural but it does help with her fangs since it can't push against her own bottom teeth. The fangs only come from the teeth that are right next to the top front teeth.

Her joints are somewhat unnatural. Whenever she straightens out her arms, it looks like she's nearly bending her elbow backwards. It's somewhat the same with her knees but it doesn't look as 'weird' as her arms.

°^°

(The bonus part)

At the beach

"Man, whoever requested this song is the best person in Florida. Brings back memories." Diane said as she laid back on her towel with the sand below it.

"Why? 'Cause it's spanish?" Skeppy asked.

"Because it's 'El Incomprendido'. Always blasted through my house at least once whenever we had to deep clean." Diane said with a bit of an offended tone.

Diane sat up, talking to Skeppy about just how much Spanish music played in her house even though she couldn't understand almost any of it.

Diane looked up to see Quackity dancing with Karl, doing some salsa with the beat of the music. Karl nearly squealed whenever Quackity would twirl him around or dip him since he was afraid that he would hit the sand.

"Wooo! Go Big Q!" Diane said from her towel as she started to stand up and clap.

Quackity giggled and talked to Diane, looking at her instead of his feet that moved flawlessly while Karl was looking down at his own feet the whole time.

"D, can you salsa? Perhaps your mom taught you." Quackity asked. Diane nodded.

"Yep, of course she would always move her hips and such. I don't even know if it's actual salsa." Diane laughed at her words as Tubbo nudged Tommy in the side, gesturing towards the girl.