Uncertainty

Uncertainty is universal. If you’re never unsure about something, how can you experience life?

(~'’'~)

Mrs. Simons was very kind towards the girl, paying for nearly everything while they shopped. A lot of the essentials and things that Motherinnit thought a teenage girl would need was in the cart, minus the toiletries since Diane told her that it wasn’t necessary. It slightly made Diane nostalgic with the store and new items lined up across the aisles.

The difference being that over time, the stores would just keep getting more empty and empty with nobody to restock. However, Diane wearing long sleeves once again reminded her of when she felt self conscious near the starting of the whole apocalypse.

The guys back at the house were in charge of getting the spare bedroom ready for Diane to live in for the foreseeable future. It made for some great father-son time even if Tommy nearly regretted it and felt embarrassed the whole time whenever Diane was the topic since it seemed as if his father was all knowing but he persevered and finally had time to talk to the others about their whole problem of their existence. 

What everybody ended up deciding on was a video. A youtube video that would barely be edited and speaking the raw truth… with a few white lies here and there. It would talk about Karl and Badboyhalo. A few details of how they survived along with the fact of Skeppy most likely being fine and having to make sure that his sister was safe even though she was the eldest one. Diane would be mentioned but briefly. Nothing about her green blood or unique traits.

Dream decided that he would do a face reveal since technically, George was there. He was gonna do it in America after the initial clout of everybody gathering in Florida was finished so he could come in with his own big video but it quickly got ruined. 

He just couldn't decide if he wanted it to be at the end of the video or at the beginning or even in a totally separate video. 

The aftermath was something they would all deal with individually. Whoever contacted who, it’d be dealt with in a nice fashion. So if Jack Manifold decided to text Tommy about how surprised and relieved he was that Tommy is alive, Tommy had to not respond harshly. Wilbur and Techno made sure that Tommy knew to be nice about it and not all taunting.

They didn’t want to do anything live just yet cause it’d be too much all at once. The DSMP was only just starting and trying to get back on that lore so fast would’ve been too much of a burnout to the fans being occupied with all of the information of them being back in the first place.

Motherinnit arrived with Diane carrying the bags, Mrs. Simons had offered to carry them but it was fairly easy for Diane that her arms barely vibrated because of the little strength needed.

“Right, well, your room should be ready by now though we do have to wash the sheets before you sleep in them so Tommy gets to have you as company for one more night. Quite entranced with you, isn’t he?” Motherinnit innocently asked, putting away her car keys and going to the kitchen for some water. 

Diane didn’t seem to be paying attention too much since she could hear Tommy talking with the others, including a few more that hadn’t been in the call before. She wanted to say hi but figured that putting away the small start to a new wardrobe would be the best choice.

“Perhaps. I tend to do that to a lot of people. No clue why.” Diane slightly turned around and shrugged, the plastic bags ruffling as her shoulders went up and down. She smiled at her wording, at least having a clue as to why before she turned back to the stairs and quickly went to the second floor. 

Normally, she’d go straight to Tommy’s room at this point but instead, she went over to the barren room, absolutely vacant of anything resembling a personality. Except for Joe. He was laying down on the bed with a small pillow. Sadly, no blanket but it made sense since they were being cleaned at the moment.