06: The Wedding

(Chapter - 6)

(Chapter - 6)

(Y/N's POV)

Today is the day when things will either significantly improve or deteriorate. A day when a new chapter in my life would commence. Today is mom's wedding, as you may have figured. I am intrigued by this scenario since I learned Jake oppa is one of the siblings, but I'm also frightened because they're THE PARK BROTHERS, about whom everyone gossips. I am not a scaredy-cat who will cry over this, but I am petrified of the others, particularly Jungwon and Niki.

"How am I looking darling?" Mom asked me

"You look stunning mom!!" I complimented her.

"Thanks darling, you look beautiful too!" She said.

After half an hour...

"Now you may kiss the bride..." as soon as these words left the priest's mouth, I couldn't control my emotions and rushed to the restroom to calm myself down.

I kept sobbing in the restroom for sometime...

(Author's POV)

15 minutes passed by, but Y/N still didn't come out of the restroom. The couple was engaged in attending the guests and didn't notice her absence but the brothers did notice her absence.

They might say they hate her, but deep inside, they did care for her.

"It's been a long time and Y/N isn't back..." said Heeseung who saw her going away from the venue with tears filled eyes.

"Jake, you go check near the entrance!" Heeseung commanded him.

"Okay hyung." said Jake.