001

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 (𝐒𝐢𝐧) 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 (𝐒𝐢𝐧) 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

"You know you ain't gotta use so much teeth." Sin mumbled as the girl aneesa gave him head.

Anessas continued bobbing her head up and down as every so seconds her teeth scratched against his dick causing sin to jerk back.

She took his dick out her mouth making a popping sound before looking up at him.

"Do you want your dick sucked or not?" She rolled her eyes and he scrunched up his face.

"If you ain't gone do it right then move." He pushed her back putting his dick away and fixing hisself up.

"I will stop." Anessa laughed attempting to pull down his pants. It was honestly embarrassing.

"Sis you got those big ass chompers and wanna suck dick. Take the time and go getcho teeth fixed." He shook his head grabbing his jacket off her couch !before walking to the door.

"I can help you pay for em tho." He turned back around to her and her eyes lit up.

"You serious." She smiled with hope.

"Nah" he shook his head before leaving out her house closing the door.

He walked to his car and unlocked his doors getting in. He put his key in the ignition starting up the car and turned the radio up as lil baby bigger picture played.

His phone rung and he saw a call from his dad making him look at the time.

"Shit" he cursed before answering the phone putting it up to his ear.

"Hello."

"Where the fuck you at, you forgot you got a job?" Taleem spoke into the phone.

"I'm on my way now I lost track of time." He said pulling off.

"Lost track of time? Sincere hurry the fuck up yo."  Taleem spoke before hanging up.

He sighed pulling off and making his way to the center.
________

"Where my dad at?" Sin walked in the center.

"He's in his office." The front desk lady looked up at him.

"Nigga rushing me and ain't even out here." He mumbled walking to the office and walking in seeing Taleem glare at a new girl he hadn't seen before.