045

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

And y'all betta comment on this chapter too cause it's very commentable 😐🙄

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Happy Birthday Phats." Xiari smiled as a tired Azureè rubbed her eyes, waking up from her sleep.

"Big three today." Xiari exclaimed. Azureè fluttered her eyes fully open, wondering why her mom was so excited.

"My birthday mommy?" She asked, voice groggy. Xiari nodded her head and picked her up, attaching her to her hip.

They had an eventful day planned today, especially since they were back in Houston and it would be Azureè's first birthday with all of her family. Mook and Yhukani was planning to take her out a couple places and then later in the day they would have a small gathering and sing happy birthday at her mom's house.

It would be Yhukani's first time coming around all of Xiari's family too which Xiari was nervous about. She just hoped the men in her family had some sense.

"C'mon let's get washed and dressed so we can get out." Mook spoke rubbing Azureè's back. She went in the connected bathroom of her room and began helping Zureé undress.

Afterwards she sat her down on the toilet to pee while she ran her bath water.

While doing so, her phone began to rang and she pick it up from the bathroom sink seeing it was a FaceTime call from Yhukani. She answered it and handed the phone to Zureé who was now finished relieving herself.

"Wassup Phats happy birthday big girl." Yhukani's voice filled the screen. Azureè just smiled into the phone at the site of her father so Mook directed her to say thank you.

"Tank you, I-I still sleepy daddy." Zureé explained, her eyes half closed. Yhukani chuckled and so did Xiari.

She was always sleepy.

"I know princess, I'm finna come and get you and ya mama though you getting dress?" He asked her. She tried turning the camera around to the tub with her running bath water before shaking her head.

"No I wash."

"Okay hurry up then, ima see you inna lil bit k?"

Azureè nodded. "Okay."

"Ight I love you." Yhukani blew her a small kiss and Azureè cheesed copying her dad and doing the same.

"I wuv you too." She spoke. They were still working on her L's.

After saying their goodbyes Azureè hung up the phone. Xiari took the phone from her and sat it back on the bathroom counter before scooping up Zuree and placing her in the tub.