013

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

Xiari sat at her lunch table with Malaysia, Kapri, Kayln, Journey, and Faith.

They all sat their mostly just talking, except for kapri and Journey since they were the only two who actually ate the school lunch.

"Nah that shit hurt it ain't no joke." Kayln shook her head as she typed away on her phone.

"When it was my first time it ain't even hurt that bad." Faith shrugged in disagreement.

"I done heard way more people say losing their virginity hurted more than it didn't." Xiari made a face. This was probably one of her main reasons for wanting to stay a virgin. She heard that it could hurt badly.

"That's why I ain't losing mines." Journey shook her head as she peeled the wrapper to the stick of cheese.

"As you shouldn't." Pri spoke before eating another fish stick.

Xiari looked over at Malaysia who was sitting quiet not engaging in anything they were saying. Kapri had told the grew up that she wasn't feeling well but Xiari sensed that something was more wrong.

She almost looked...out of it.

"Yeah I'm saving mines for someone special." Xiari imputed into the convo.

"Sometimes you don't get someone special. You see what happened with lay." Faith reminded her and Kapri looked at her confusedly.

She didn't understand why she had to bring her up.

"Watchu mean what happened with her? Please don't bring up old stuff." Kapri sighed.

She knew how Malaysia would act right now so she really didn't wanna anyone ticking her bestfriend off.

"My bad I was just giving them an example you know." Faith argued, rubbing the back of her neck as she avoided eye contact with Malaysia.

"I mean I ain't pick the right person either." Kayln shrugged.

"And that happens a lot of time but y'all ain't gotta be scared to lose y'all virginity. Just make sure y'all sure with who y'all giving y'all self too." Kapri looked at Journey and Mook and they nodded.

"Umm scuse me" Zipporah tapped Malaysia's shoulder and she turned around to look at her.

"Bitch don't touch me what the fuck you want" Malaysia spoke and the girls looked at them.

Xiari instantly sent a mug Zipporah's way. She was always bothering people and especially harassing her brother. She didn't like how she just couldn't get the hint that he wasn't interested.

"You know where Saioir is." Zipporah smirked with her hand resting on her hip.

"No go find him ya self." Malaysia replied, her voice laced with attitude.