015

-heyyy lol

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐆𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Wassup mook." Yhukani called out to her deliberately getting under her skin. He knew she didn't want him to talk to her but he didn't care.

He was gonna keep fucking with her, testing her to see if she really wanted to be with Kyler like she said she did.

"Why you even here. You can leave bye." She rolled her eyes leaning against Kyler's car as she waited for him to come out the store.

"I'm going home, why you here that's the question." He walked up to her and she slightly backed away.

"I make you that nervous huh?" He chuckled staring her down with that stupid smile she tried to hate so bad.

"No back up k I'm serious." She called him out, sending him a mug by how close he was.

"So why you want me to back up then. You scared or sum? Keep looking at me that and I'll bend yo fine ass over." He spoke up and she felt chills run throughout her body. He was getting her more sexually frustrated with him and she didn't like it all.

Hopefully he'd hurry up and leave before Kyler came.

"Okay then can go home." She said pulling out her phone and deliberately ignoring him.

"Don't tell me what to do I'm finna go." He mugged her.

"Kay then get going. Bye now." She sent him a small wave and watched as he looked her up and down. Her eyes fixated on his full lips and she looked at them for a second before quickly looking away.

"Xiari stop playing wimmie." Yhukani licked his bottom lip noticing that she was staring at him. He knew she was attracted to him. She just wanted to hide it.

Mook stayed quiet and turned around to just get back into the car even though it was extremely hot.

"You ain't gotta do allat ima leave. I ain't gone getchu in trouble." Yhukani chuckled before turning around to walk away, leaving her there lost for words.

"Why you looking like that? You good?" Kyler asked as he walked over to the car. Xiari gave him a small smile, nodding her head a simple yes before getting into the car.

Kyler looked at her confusedly. Her whole demeanor had changed so he knew something was wrong whether she wanted to admit it or not.

"You sure you good?" He asked her again once he got inside the drivers seat. He closed the door behind him and began putting on his seatbelt.

"Yeah I'm fine. Can we leave now though I'm gone be late for work." She gave him a fake smile and leaned over pecking his lips. Kyler smiled in relief and nodded his head.

"Yeah I gotchu." He started up the car and put it into drive before backing out of the spot and pulling off.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

"No you're the goofy one." Chloe playfully pushed jamar's shoulder lightly as she held her vanilla ice cream cone.

They were at the park hanging out with one another and the ice cream truck came around so jamar brought her one.

"Nah you is, you be saying shit and don't even know how funny you sound." He chuckled and Chloe slowly nodded.

"Like what? What do I say that is funny to you?" Chloe asked him. She didn't think she was funny at all so she was curious why he said she was.