033

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"I can't cass." Xiari chuckled shaking her head, going in the refrigerator to grab the orange juice.

"Why not zee?" Cassidy frowned. " We known you for ova a year now and you never went out with us, not once."

Xiari grabbed a glass cup from out of the cabinet before opening the juice and pouring some in her cup, closing it behind her afterwards.

"Maybe cause y'all don't have kids. I got a child Cass." Xiari rolled her eyes. "Who gone watch ma baby?"

She looked over at Azureé who was peacefully sleeping on the living room couch before sighing.

A/N (Uh-zor-re)

"There really isn't nobody who can watch her for you Mook? I know you a mom but you can still have fun too." Cassidy spoke on the other end.

Xiari rolled her eyes ignoring her.

She hated leaving her daughter with people she was wasn't familiar with. She didn't just trust anyone around her daughter enough and was way too paranoid.

If it wasn't a family member than zureé wasn't staying over there. No matter how badly Xiari really wanted her too.

"Takayla got work today and that's the only person who I'd trust so no." Xiari shook her head. Takayla was Xiari's older cousin. She was around her mom's age since Kioni and her were first cousins but she still trusted her to the fullest.

It was literally the only person she'd leave her baby with.

"I know you can find somebody else mook. If youn wanna go out just say that."