011

75+ comments for the next one!!

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"You don't talk much do ya huh? I'm asking you sum and you ain't even saying nun." Jamar spoke looking at Chloe who was in the passenger seat of his car.

She had decided to hang out with him but so far all she did was kept quiet. She didn't really know what to say, in fear of saying the wrong thing so she just didn't speak.

"Chloe?" Jamar sighed snapping her out of her thoughts and she turned her head to look at him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." She mumbled nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"That's cool, I'm just tryna get to know you doe. I can't do that if you won't talk to me." He replied and she took a deep breath before nodding.

"You good now? You'll talk?" Jamar asked with a small smile.

"Sure." She said and turned her body so she was now facing him alittle more. Maybe he could somehow make her more comfortable.

"Cool so when you move here?" Jamar asked her and Chloe slightly looked at him confused. She didn't exactly know what he meant.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said lowly.

"I'm asking when you move here? I ain't neva see you around before." He stated and Chloe's mouth formed an o-shape.

She actually liked when people didn't notice her. Attention was one thing she didn't like to have and she would always break down if she was the center of it.

"I've been living in Houston my whole life." She spoke pushing her glasses up on her face and jamar's eyes slightly widened as he nodded his head.

"Oh foreal, you talk a lil different that's all." He nervously chuckled and Chloe fiddled with her fingers.

Now she was getting a little nervous, she hope he wasn't making fun of her.

"W-what's that suppose to mean?" She asked not making eye contact in fear that she might've said something wrong.

"Oh nothing, you just a lil proper dats all. It's cute doe." He cracked a smile showing his grillz. Chloe started at them. They shined as they reflected on the sunlight and it intrigued her.

"You have gold teeth?" She asked and Jamar twisted his lips before shaking his head.

"Nah these grillz ma. See they can come out." He took them out of his mouth to show her and she watched nodding her head that she understood.

"That's silly." She chuckled and Jamar stared at her making her instantly stop laughing.

"I'm sorry." She quickly apologized because she felt like she was being mean. She wouldn't want people teasing her so she didn't like teasing others.

"I-I didn't mean to laugh at you." She spoke, her breathing slowly increasing since he still hadn't say anything.

"You good, it just wasn't funny." Jamar said and Chloe felt her eyes get alittle watery. She was getting a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry again." She mumbled as she took her glasses off and quickly wiped her eyes so he wouldn't see her crying.

"Can you take me home now please?" She asked. All she wanted to do was go home and paint. It was better than being stuck in this awkward position.

"Yeah I gotchu." Jamar turned around and started up the car. Chloe got out her phone to text her mom and tell her she was on her way home as Jamar pulled off and began making his way to her house.