043

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐔 (𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬)

"Bae tell me why they got Kaelyn on the skank hoes is Houston page on tiktok

"Bae tell me why they got Kaelyn on the skank hoes is Houston page on tiktok." Malaysia bust through Saioir's door holding out her phone. He was in his room playing on the game.

"Lemme see." He pressed paused on the game he was playing and removed his headset from his ears, resting it on his neck.

Malaysia handed her his phone and he looked at it seeing it was in fact his little cousin.

"I'm telling ha dad to beat ha luh ass." He chuckled handing back the phone to Malaysia. "Scroll down a luh bit I bet they gotchu as the first one."

Malaysia mugged him and Saioir bust out laughing seeing the mean look she was giving him. He tried to lean in and place kisses over her face but Malaysia turned her head.

"No leave me alone." She pushed him away, now annoyed.

"Why you getting mad I'm just fucking witchu?" He grabbed her neck softly and turned her to face towards him.

"Ion care you always bringing up old shit witcho lil ugly self."

"You always joking on me but when I'm say sum bout you, you the first one acting like a crybaby." He sucked his teeth, mushing her head and she smiled a bit cause it was the truth.

"So what, im the baby not you, be yaself." She turned back around. She stared at him for a few seconds but suddenly her intrusive thoughts over.

"THATS WHY I FUCKED YO BITCH YOU FAT MUTHAFUCKAS, WESTSIDE BAD BOY KILLAZ." She grabbed Saioir's headset, screaming into it loudly.

Saioir instantly mugged her and snatched it back from her. He turned off the whole game after that, not even the mood to play anymore.

"You stay doing dumb shit." He threw his headset and it landed flat on his dresser. Malaysia couldn't stop laughing at both what she'd done and the way Saioir reacted.