021

-Excuse mistakes

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Si-just shut up mook." Sin cut her off rubbing his hands down his face. He ain't know what to say back to her honestly.

Xiari wasn't the cheating type, or atleast he though she wasn't. It wasn't like she wasn't raised by married parents so even she knew what she did was beyond wrong. He didn't know how to help her or comfort her right now.

"First off, what I tell you bout letting boys kiss on you? You ain't grown mook." He mugged her, staring at the large hickies on her neck.

"Okay and you ain't either. That's not why I told you sincere I can kiss whoever I want." She told him rolling her eyes, annoyedly.

"Whateva I ain't go worry bout that right now. The problem is why you cheating on ole boy ain't you just wanted my help you sneak around fa him?" He slightly mugged her.

He was doing her a favor covering for her but it seemed to him as if she was using his favor for granted. It wasn't one boy she was messing with now, but two and that wasn't what sin was gonna agree with.

"I know, I know." Xiari sighed frustratedly, pulling her knees up to her face.

"I don't wanna be with kyler no more, he just keep complaining and sending me empty threats. Ain't no love there at all." She spoke, her words coming out as a mumble since her head was stuffed in her lap.

"Threats?"Sincere raised his eyebrow. He could feel his blood boiling. One thing he didn't play about was his sister.

"He's not gonna touch me twin, I think he know better." She lightly chuckled brushing it off but sincere didn't. If she wasn't gonna take it serious then he was. He could see right through the type of person kyler really was.

"Lemme see yo phone." Sin held out his hand and Xiari lifted her head up.

"For wh-lemme see you fucking phone mook." He told her in a serious tone and she sighed unlocking it before passing it to him. He went to her messages ignoring all the other contact messages before pressing kylers.

Ky🥰

Oh yhu on yuh hoe shit now?

Still leaving after I told yo ass to
stay, omm you got me fucked up bitch

I'll show yuh who the real bitch is
Tell pretty boy to come help yhu

I see yhu reading my shit Xiari
answer my fucking shit

Yhu betta keep the gun on yhu ma.
This time yhu gone have to shoot back

Sin read all the messages no longer finding the situation as a joke or something to mess with.