003

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐆𝐲𝐦

"Then you just find a nigga who got money simple." Saffiyah shrugged talking to Kareema and Chloe tuned the both of them out.

She wasn't interested in the conversation that were having, mainly because the topic was boys. Boys was just something she wasn't worrying about right now.

"You heard what I was saying C?" Saffiyah turned to her and she snapped out of the daze she was in.

"N-no what did you say?" She asked leaning up.

"I said when we find you nigga, I mean if we can find you one." She paused scanning the outfit she was wearing.

"Then you gotta get you a rich nigga so you ain't gotta do shit." She smiled and Chloe frowned.

"No I'm cool I don't want a boyfriend and I don't want him to do everything and I do nothing." She shook her head before going back into the trance she was in and Saffiyah rolled her eyes.

"You must wanna be poor all yo life that ain't gone cut it all the time girl." Saffiyah chuckled and Chloe decided to just ignore her even though she was alittle hurt by her words.

"Who are you staring at like that?" Kareema asked try to follow where Chloe was looking, even though it wasn't no one in particular.

"Girl he's not in your league what about him instead." Saffiyah spoke after realizing she was looking in Sincere's direction but in reality Chloe wasn't focused on him.

She was looking past him.

"Who?" Chloe asked confusedly and Saffiyah pointed to a boy that was sitting on the bleachers with glasses on and a book in his hand.

"Don't waist your time with Sin I'm pretty sure he's not gonna want you, you need to date someone like him." Saffiyah gave her a fake smile.

"Yeah take her advice sweetie." Kareema agreed.

"I wasn't looking at him I was just looking at the wall." She answered lowly and Saffiyah hummed not believing her.

"Okay." She replied simply and Chloe went back into her daze but only this time she found herself actually looking at sin.

He was leaned against the wall talking to a girl with a smile on his face as he joked and interacted with her. She found herself still looking at him and grew nervous when he actually looked at her back.

They made eye contact for a few more seconds but it was broke once Chloe looked away.

"Aight then we could ask them now." Kareema stood up not bothering to even pull her dress down that was lifting up showing the bottom of her ass.

"C'mon, we be right back C." Saffiyah turned to Chloe and she nodded.

Now not having anything to do, Chloe pushed her glasses up on her face alittle more and went into her bookbag to get out her drawing book.

If she was bored than this is what she resided too most of the time and she had a book full of different drawings that she did.

She grabbed her mechanical pencil from the side of her bookbag and tapped the pencil against the book as she thought about what she wanted to draw.

As she looked down at her paper she hadn't even noticed the presence of someone sitting next to her.

She began drawing a flower Stem as Sin watched her and decided to say something.

"Whatchu drawing?" He asked her catching her off guard and Chloe slowly turned her head surprised he was talking to her.

She had saw him around the school plenty of times considered he was popular alittle because of his mom and dad. She never spoke to him or his sister though and she didn't think they would ever talk to someone like her.