030

-Hiii💗

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Yo people's white ain't they? It's always dem cracka's." Taleem sat across from Chloe, throwing some of his Welch's fruit snakes in his mouth.

"My dad is—that ain't yo dad." Sincere looked at Chloe, interrupting her making her roll her eyes. She turned back to Taleem giving him her attention again before answering.

"Mr. Greg is white. Ms. Alice is black." she replied.

"Ahh okay. That's they real names?" Taleem asked raising his eyebrow and Chloe nodded oblivious to his reasons for asking.

Chloe had been staying with Sincere and his family for alittle over two weeks now.

After the night Sincere picked her up, Sin explained her situation to his both of his parents, asking if it was okay if they stayed with her instead.

Originally, Taleem said no since he didn't wanna be responsible for anymore children but after Kioni convinced him and she stayed there for a couple days, he was able to see she wasn't bad at all.

In fact, she was more of a help then his own three kids he already had.

Chloe's parents never contacted her or anything. She had heard from Sin that they were looking for a few days but after a while they just gave up. They didn't really care too much about her anyways.

"Ta can you make the potatoes?" Kioni turned around from the stove which she was cooking pancakes on.

Taleem scrunched up his face. "Ion know how to cook that."

"Yes you do, you made me some the other day."

His face formed into a o shape as he got up to open the deep freezer that was near the refrigerator.

"Ohhh I was lying." He laughed holding up the frozen bag of tater tots. "They sto brought I just mashed em up to look like potatoes so you wouldn't start that crying shit."

Both sin and Chloe laughed, Kioni glaring at him as he threw the frozen food on the counter.

"You look just like sa, when you mad." He told her as she flipped the pancake, her face still frowned up.

"Ki" he called out to her and she ignored him grabbing her phone off the island before typing in her password.

Taleem sucked his teeth. "Kioni."

"What Taleem." She huffed taking the pancake out of the pan and sitting it on the plate where the rest of them were.

"You still wan me to make em?"

"...yes." She rolled her eyes and he chuckled grabbing the bag and walking over to her.

"I like your mom and dad relationship." Chloe said with a smile, looking at the somewhat older couple. Syncere's head rested on her shoulder, watching as she scrolled through his camera roll.

"Mhmm, me too." He admitted honestly. He always took a liking in his mom and dad love story. Even the bad moments they shared.

"You knowthat's gone post it." Sin spoke to Chloe who pressed on the picture she took in his phone earlier.

"Ohh, sorry." She moved her finger away from the post button, about to exit from out of the Instagram app. She genuinely didn't know it would post it to the public.

"Nah go ahead, post it."

Chloe looked at him confusedly. Public relationships? That was definitely new.