040

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Did you feed her?" Xiari asked picking her phone up off the counter

"Did you feed her?" Xiari asked picking her phone up off the counter. The white towel was secured around her body tightly, water droplets still evident on her since she'd just gotten out of the shower.

It was early in the morning and as soon as Xiari finished her morning shower she FaceTimed Yhukani to check up on Zureé and see how it was going.

Like he promised, he texted Mook every hour until he fell asleep filling her in on Azureè which calmed her worried nerves down alot.

Zureé had woken up almost immediately after Xiari had left and cried for a while wondering where her mom was at. However, after a good fifteen minutes Kani had managed to calm her down.

He talked with her to his best ability and gave her his phone since he knew she liked that too. He also held her which was probably the wrong thing to do because after he did that she didn't want him to put her down.

"Yeah I fed ha, I know what I'm doing." Yhukani turned the camera around to Zureé who was eating a small bowl of cereal and Xiari rolled her eyes.

"Cereal though?" She squinted her eyes and Yhukani turned the camera back around, laughing while shrugging his shoulders.

"That's what she wanted."

"That don't mean give it to her." She slightly chuckled shaking her head.

She wasn't too mad though, atleast he had gave her something.

"Ma baby gone get what she want." He waved her off kissing Zureé's cheek to which she smiled. Xiari couldn't help but smile too at the cute moment.

It was these times where she was actually letting her guard down and softening up a bit at the idea of welcoming Yhukani back openly into her life. She could tell he was gonna be a good father to their daughter.