020

Before we start, don't be mad at mook in here guys y'all already probably knew it was coming

-Excuse mistakes

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

"Bro get out my face, this conversation over." Xiari walked away from the court but was stopped when Kyler grabbed her arm roughly again.

"I ain't finish talking to you, sit down." He mugged her nodding his way to the bench. They've been arguing for the past fifteen minutes and it seemed as to Xiari, the conversation wasn't going anywhere.

"I don't wanna hear you complain and complain. I ain't come here fa that so i can leave." She spoke looking at him harshly as he burned a hole in her face.

"You getting on my nerves man I'm finna slap the shit outta you." He groaned and she rolled her eyes quickly snatching her arm back. She was seriously getting tired of him and everything he did. It just annoyed her now.

She wasn't getting the butterflies she was feeling at the beginning of their relationship. Now it was replaced with moths.

"Slap me if you want too and I'll call both my brothers up here to come beat yo ass." She told him staring at him one more time before walking away, ignoring his empty threats.

She went to the other side of the park about to call sin to come and get her but was interrupted when Yhukani's contact flashed instead.

She didn't really feel like talking to him, hell she didn't feel like talking to anyone but for some reason she still pressed the green answer button.

"Hello?" She asked continuing to walk out of the court.

"Why you leaving?" He asked her looking at her from the window of his car. Xiari looked around to see if she saw him but figured he must was in his car since his windows were tinted.

"Why you care?" She retorted smartly as she stopped from walking for a second and went to sit on a bench at the park.

"Why you care that I care?" He clapped back and Xiari's face instantly formed into a mug. He played way to much.

"Kani I'm not in the mood to play witchu." She told him honestly and he slightly laughed.

"Come to the car then and lemme play witchu." He told her and her eyes slightly widened. He was always making shit sexual, it wasn't what she was used too.

"Ye—ok—I mean NO." She corrected herself stumbling over her words and Yhukani slightly raised his eyebrow. He thought she'd immediately say no and not even think about a yes. Guess he was wrong.

"Why you stuttering?" He chuckled asking her and Xiari let out a frustrated breath.

"Because you making me nervous, stop saying shit like that." She mumbled trying to pull herself together. She was feeling things right now that she wasn't suppose to yet she couldn't help it.