005

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

"Can you bring me that box please?" Kioni spoke to Mook as she printed out new shipping orders in her store office.

"Wheres its at mom?" Mook stood up from the chair.

"It's in the closet it's probably in the back since this shipment was a bigger one."

Mook nodded leaving out of the office and going next door to the storage closet.

She went towards the boxes at the far back and read all the labels finally coming across the box that was listed "CD". She grabbed it and walked out the room before going back into her mom's office.

"Thank you daughta." Kioni cheesed taking the box from her and getting her keys out so she could open it.

"You can leave too I got it from here." She added.

"Welcome and my shift don't end for another hour?" Xiari looked confusedly.

"But I'm staying here so I'll close up, go ahead you can go." Kioni waved her off and she slowly nodded.

"Alright momma love you." She grabbed her phone off the chair and as well as her bag and texted Kyler that he could come now.

"Love you too and let me know when you get in the house."

"I will bye." She spoke leaving out of the office.

She went to the front, behind the cashier and clocked out like she always did even tho her mom had told her that she was her daughter so she didn't really have too.

She still wanted to do it anyways just so the other workers wouldn't think she was getting special treatment since she was the owner's daughter.

"Bye phora." Xiari waved to her seeing her rang up a customers stuff.

"Bye boo see you on Thursday." Euphora waved back to her, putting the money in the cash register.

Xiari walked out of the store, the sound of the bell dinging as she left out. She looked around for Kyler's car and saw he was parked down the street making her smile.

She walked down with her head in her phone replying to some of the people who had replied to her recent story and soon approached his car.

After opening the door she got in and sat her bag down on the floor of the car, before putting on her seat belt and leaning the chair back alittle.

"So you just getting comfortable huh?" Kyler chucked and she nodded.

"Yup that's what I'm posed to do."

"Awe my fault I ain't know, do you big dawg." He put his hands up in surrender and she laughed.

She couldn't help but stare at him as he stared at her in admiration back.

Kyler was average looking to her. He wasn't fine fine but he definitely had good looks.

He was brow skin with a nose that was kinda big in her opinion, medium sized lips, Dark brown slender shaped eyes with long eyelashes attached and he had a defined jawline with a little bit of chin hair.

He also had in shoulder length dreads which she loved to play with.

However she didn't care about his appearance because she genuinely loved his personality and she loved being around him even more. Mostly cause she felt like she had more freedom but the other part was because he was just a free spirit.

He was always kind and nice to her and she had felt like she did good with choosing the right person.

She had hoped she'd chose the right one atleast.