028

(EXCUSE MISTAKES MFS)

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

"Well unfortunately we were unsuccessful in removing the bullet remains in his adipose tissue which is apart of his chest, the best thing we could do is honestly leave it there. However the good news is we were able to remove the bullet near his heart which was only 2 cm away and could've killed him. Gladly we got it out so he's upstairs in room 306 right now." The doctor smiled, the small family all letting out a large breath of relief at once.

"He's awake?" Mook perked up. She was so happy at the news she was hearing. It made her feel way better knowing that her twin brother was okay.

"Well he's actually sleeping right now but yeah he's fine."

"Thank youuu." She smiled excitedly before rushing past everyone, going to the elevators.

She quickly pressed the button to go up, not caring nor waiting for her family members who seemed to still be talking to the doctors.

She heard the ding and after the doors opened she walked in and pressed the number three before the doors closed.

After a minute she got off and turned, heading to room 306 where she knew her brother would be.

Xiari walked inside of the room, the machines could be heard beeping every few seconds. He was sleep, just like the doctors said he would be and she pouted hoping he'd wake up.

She just wanted to apologize and tell him how much she was sorry for the way she was acting. She wouldn't even be mad if he was upset with her since she felt she deserved it. Maybe she was too naive like he said she was.

"Wake up twin." She sighed taking his hand in hers, hoping he would listen. A few seconds passed and he still laid peacefully asleep as she watched him hoping he would wake up soon.

Just then when she thought she had no hope, he began to squeeze her hand tightly. Extremely tight that she wanted him to let go but he wouldn't.

His body began to shake and her eyes widen about to panic at the sight she was seeing her front of him.

The heart machines began to beep faster, his body was shaking more, and his eyes were still closed.

"SINCERE? oh my god."

She panicked about to reach for the help button only to look over and see sin who now bust out laughing at her, letting her hand go.

"Oh my god I fucking hate you." She wined, her eyes beginning to water both scared and happy tears.

"I was just fucking witchu, yo scary ass." He continued laughing in her face and she pouted taking a seat on the bed next to her.

"Don't play like that, I really thought I lost you. It's not funny sin." She huffed as his laughter died down.

"You forgive me? I'm sorry i should've listened to you, I just wanted to experience love too and I shouldn't have interfered with them it's all my fault. You can hate me if you want I won't be mad." She continued rambling on staring at the wall, face filled with regret.

"It ain't yo fault Mook. Don't blame yourself twin." Sin assured her pulling his sister into a hug, knowing how sensitive she could get.

He didn't blame her for anything. He felt some parts he should've handed differently as well. They both were beings selfish about the other persons feelings.

"It is, you know why they did it. I'm sorry I should've been the one shot." She hugged him back not wanting to let go.

"Don't say that, you ma sister. If I could go back, I would do the same shit again."