047

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

(Excuse mistakes)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐔 (𝐠𝐲𝗺)

"I done saw about 3 bitches wearing your boyfriend number." Hadia spoke taking a seat next to Malaysia whom was sitting on the front bleachers. They were currently at the school basketball game and of course Malaysia had came to support her boyfriend.

It was the fourth quarter with only 9 minutes left and so far the Rattlers were winning.

"I saw." Malaysia gave her a tight lip smile. "Ain't nun new, I'm used to it."

"Oop—purr." Hadia chuckled in amazement. Her and Malaysia weren't really close but they did share a class together. They talked in school but out of school, not so much.

"How's the pregnancy going so far?" She asked genuinely. Malaysia broke her gaze from Saioir and turned to look at Hadia.

"It's okay."

"You excited? What y'all having?" Hadia smiled.

"A girl." She answered her second question but ignored the first. To be honest, she still wasn't sure how she was feeling so she just chose to not say anything.

"Awee, when you do?"

"May 1st ." She shrugged and Hadia nodded looking over at the game.

After a good 6 more minutes the game finally ended and the Rattlers won the scores, 55-73. Saioir was in the locker room, getting his stuff together while Malaysia stayed by her seat at the bleachers waiting patiently for him.

She already said bye to Hadia and all she wanted to do right now was lay up under Saioir.

"You ready?" He approached her, standing tall and wiping his forehead with a white towel. She looked up hearing the familiar voice and smiled, standing to her feet and walking up closer to her boyfriend.

"Yeah." She spoke. "Oh and I wore your number the best." She playfully rolled her eyes, turning around to show him the number 1 jersey.

He cracked a smile at her, slapping her ass and she pouted turning back around.

"That hurts." She spoke.

"Ma fault." He laughed and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her into a hug while his hands trailed down to her ass to massage the spot.

The gym was more so empty by now so no one stopped them like they usually would've due to the no PDA rule.

Malaysia puckered her full lips for a kiss and Saioir bent down to her level, giving her one. He was so much taller, she found it funny how he had to lean down to comply to her.