016

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Chloe laid under her covers crying. She didn't know why she was crying but she just was.

She'd been grounded for the past week since jamar had dropped her off home extremely late that night. Both her mom and dad had beaten her for it and she couldn't even go to school for three days.

She wish she never went over to jamar house and let him do what he did to her. She was mad at herself for being so naive and letting him manipulate her. He dropped her right after he was done with her and didn't call nor text her after that.

Earlier when she was on snapchat she saw him posted up with another girl. She cried when she saw it confused on why he had cheated on her if she had given him what he wanted.

She tried to call or text him but it said not delivered and went straight to voicemail letting her know she was blocked. There was nothing left for her to do. All she could do was cry.

Chloe's phone dinged and she saw a message from a contact she hadn't saw in a while.

Sin

Call me chlo

If you want to. I'm not gonna
make you do anything you'n want

Chloe read the message and slightly rolled her eyes. What if he was just tryna mess with her too? She was already heartbroken right now and she didn't want sin hurting her even more.

Her phone buzzed two more times and she read over the messages from the same person

Sin

That nigga did sum to you?

Just answer please mama
I swear I'm not tryna hurt you

Chloe wiped her eyes and reached her hand out to her nightstand. She grabbed her glasses and put them on her face before sitting up straight on her bed.

Taking a deep breath, she pressed the call button on sins contact and heard it ring once before his voice was instantly heard.

"Is you ight?" Sin immediately asked her, worried since he'd saw jamar's Snapchat story. Almost everyone did.

"Yes." Chloe spoke sniffling and sin sighed knowing she was lying. He hated seeing her sad. For some reason it made his blood boil and he wanted to hurt whoever hurt her.

She had a pure heart and didn't deserve to be treated unfairly. So why did people treat her so badly?

"You lying to me chlo. It's okay if you're sad. You got feelings too." He tried to reason with her and Chloe stayed quiet. She noticed sin was alittle different then jamar. He always considered and talked about her feelings when jamar and everyone else didn't.