036

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

"See grandma mom?" Zureé asked clinging tightly onto her mom's hand as they walked through the airport

On her other hand she rolled her tiny suitcase behind her since she practically begged Xiari to let her do it herself.

"Yes baby, we going to see grandma." Mook told her glancing down at her phone to check which gate they were suppose to be going too.

Her eyes scanned over at the American airline ticket when they fell on the part tilted gate. She let out a breath of relief when she saw they were going to gate D1 since they were already heading in the direction.

Closing her phone, she stuffed her iPhone 13 in her back pocket before giving Azureè her full attention.

"You hungry phats? I'm hungry." Mook chuckled looking around at the different food options as they walked by.

"Thirsty mom." Azureè managed to get out, taking her time so she wouldn't stumble over her words like she usually did.

Although Azureè was only one, she was smart and took her time with everything instead of rushing just like she had been taught.

A/N for people who confused and thought zureé was older cause I'm sure some of y'all did. Xiari got pregnant in junior year (March) had zureé in December (senior year). Then went to college as a freshman and zureé turned one in December. Now she's a sophomore and it's October zureé turns two in December.

"Just thirsty?" Mook chuckled. "So when I get me some food don't for ask for nun then."

Azureè's eyes slightly widened thinking about it. She knew she'd definitely want whatever her mom was getting.

"I do mom." She quickly nodded her head. "I wan sum."

"Okay mama, ima getchu some." Xiari told her fixating her eyes back up so she could figure out what she wanted to eat.