012

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫

"Just don't even say nothing mook, if he tries to disrespect you I'll get on him." Maya said as they pulled up at coldstone. The group was all meeting up to get ice cream before going to the movie theaters.

"I'll try but I can't promise you. My own family don't disrespect me like that so I'm not letting no nigga that I just met get to do so." She shrugged grabbing her bag and putting it over her body.

"Alright but can I ask you sum?" Maya said turning around to face the back seat since she was in the drivers.

"What?" Mook raised her eyebrow.

"Why do you have a gun?" She asked and Xiari stared at them. She figured this question was coming soon but she didn't even know how to truly answer it.

Taleem taught her how to shoot and fight but he never gave a specific reason why. She just took it as he wanted her to be safe.

"My dad gave it to me as a birthday gift." She answered simply before opening up her car side door.

That didn't necessarily answer Maya's question but Maya just decided to ignore it. If Mook really wanted to answer her she would have.

"Man ian had coldstone inna grip." Lex spoke getting out of the car and closing the door while the other three girls did the same.

"Last time I had this was like 6th grade, this shit too expensive." Shae chuckled shaking her head while Maya locked the car.

"I've never had this before, what all do they sell?" Mook asked and the girls scrunched up their face.

"You never had cold stone? I thought everybody tried that atleast once." Maya spoke opening up the shop door.

"No, I don't even eat ice cream like that, that's probably why."

"Well get some today cause they icecream good." Shae nodded in approval as they walked in.

As soon as they walked in, Xiari spotted Kyler standing against the wall on his phone. She smiled instantly feeling happy before running over to him and embracing him in a hug.

"What's this for?" He asked as she kissed his lips while Yhukani burned a whole in the side of her head from the sight of her.

He definitely didn't know she would be coming with them.

"No reason, I just miss you." She spoke laying her body against him. Xiari liked being up under him because he was always so warm when she was so cold.

Plus she was just touchy with him anyways.

"I missed you too, you getting some?" He asked her, rubbing his hands on the side of her waist.

"Shae said I should so i don't know." Xiari shrugged and turned her body to face the group. They were in the middle of a conversation but she couldn't help but notice how hard Yhukani was staring at her.

She wanted to say something about it but she decided not too since she promised Maya she wouldn't. Instead she stared at him back, hoping he would look away but he didn't.

"Why you keep looking at him." Kyler mumbled in her ear. He didn't like that Yhukani caught Xiari's attention so much. He hoped he wouldn't be a problem.

"Because he's staring at me. Can I help you?" She said that last part louder raising her eyebrow. The group went quiet to see who she was talking to and when they were realized it was Yhukani Lex shook her head.

She really hoped they could just be cordial with one another because she didn't wanna have to spilt up different times to see the both of them. That would be too much.