024

This was pose to be out last night LMAO my bad yall

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"And he scared of heights too so trick him into getting on a rollercoaster and i swea it's gone make yo day

"And he scared of heights too so trick him into getting on a rollercoaster and i swea it's gone make yo day." Zakiyah nodded reminiscing on the last time Yhukani had took her to six flags as she rambled onto Xiari about it.

It was a Saturday and Mook was spending the day with Yhukani and Zakiyah although she had lied and told her mom and Sin that she was hanging out with Maya and Lex.

Her and sin still weren't on the best talking terms.

He was still mad about the whole situation, especially about the threats and everything but it was no longer in his hand.

His sister wouldn't listen and the only thing he could do was pray that she was making the right choices.

"Why is you always playing pranks on him girl." Xiari laughed laying on Yhukani's bed and Zakiyah shrugged.

"It's fun cause him get so mad." She gave an evil smile thinking about the next prank she would do.

"You gone make his ass have a stroke." Xiari shook her head sending a text to Yhukani asking him what was taking so long.

He had left to go pick them up some Chipotle since thats what they had wanted but that was almost an hour ago meaning he should've been back by now.

"He'll be fine." Zakiyah yawned feeling herself getting tired. She was gonna stay up though since she wanted to eat her food.

A message pinged through Xiari's phone and she picked her phone up reading over the replied text Yhukani had sent her.

❤️.

I'm outside

Okay so come in hurry up!

Afterwards she closed her phone back and stuffed it into her back pocket before standing up.

"C'mon your brother here." Xiari informed with a happy smile on her face.

Part of it because she was glad he was back but majority of it cause she just wanted her food.

"Finally." Zakiyah huffed opening the room door and the two of them left out.

They walked down the short hall and jogged down the steps immediately seeing Yhuakani come in with the bag of chipotle which made Xiari's smile instantly drop.

"You took forever." Zakiyah lightly hit her older brothers arm. Xiari instead didn't say anything.

Right now she was overthinking everything trying get herself together.