022

-Hiii late night update lol

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"You gone block me? Could've just said you wasn't fucking with me ima need some communication." Yhukani grabbed Xiari's arm pulling her away from the school building.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She mugged him harshly snatching her arm away. She hadn't talked or seen him in a while.

Not because she was avoiding him but simply because she had no way to speak to him.

She wasn't gonna pressure on speaking to him either though since sin specifically told her not to.

"Why you blocked me? That's childish shit mook just tell me what's on yo mind." He told her seriously causing her face to soften.

She quickly looked around cautiously making sure the two weren't being watched before sighing walking up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He relaxed into her arms as he wrapped his arms around her waist as well, pulling her closer to him. He couldn't even be mad at her anymore.

Just her pulling him into her embrace instantly made him drop the hard act he tried so hard to have against her.

"I didn't block you my brother did." She mumbled into his chest, her face still buried into him. Yhukani didn't know how to respond. He couldn't really be mad at her brother, if that was his little sister he'd probably do the same thing.

"He ain't fucking wimmie?" Yhukani chuckled making Xiari slightly do the same.

"He called you yahoo so you tell me." She spoke and yhukani instantky stopped laughing, his face now back in his usual mug.

"Oh you think that shit funny?" He pulled away alittle so he could now see her face as she continued to laugh. Showing off her pink braces she had on her teeth as her head fell back.

"It was a lil bit funny, I'm sorry." Her laugher died down and he continued staring at her, just watching her every move.

Soon she was quiet again, slightly blushing from all the staring he was doing. It didn't make it any worse since he was fine as hell in her opinion.

"Kani?" She called out to him as he rubbed the side of her waist, playing with the hem of her tights.

"Yes Pooh?" He hummed.

"D-do you like me?" She asked avoiding his gaze and instead looking straight ahead at his chest. She hoped she wasn't wrong. She was starting to like him too. Probably more than she'd ever liked someone.

"You think ima kiss someone ion like?" He asked her, pressing her closer to his body and she slightly jerked feeling his print on her stomach.

"I thought you was just tryna make kyler mad." She said honestly shrugging her shoulders.

"Ima make him mad regardless. Kissing you ain't nun. I did it cause I wanted you." He told her honestly.

"And you still want me?" She asked lifting her head back up.

Yhukani snugged his arm around her butt, cuffing it as he hiked her up. Her legs wrapped around her waist as she held onto his neck holding on him tightly so she wouldn't fall.

"Gimmie kiss." He asked her, his voice coming out low and raspy as he slightly gripped her ass.

"In public?" She twisted her lips making him slightly roll his eyes.

"I ain't hidin nun, you mines." He gripped the back of her neck and she tucked in her lip at his words.

She wanted him so bad but apart of her couldn't help but feel like she was wrong. Going behind her family's back was wrong and even the fact that she had cheated on her previous boyfriend was wrong.