006

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Dude stay." Chloe frowned in frustration as she tried to keep her bun steady but her hair wasn't cooperating.

"Hurry up and get the fuck outta my house Chloe." Alice said passing the bathroom door and Chloe nodded at her statement.

Knowing that she had little time before she missed the bus, she decided to just mosturize her curls and leave them out for the day.

She didn't need to be wasting anymore extra time.

Chloe grabbed her spray bottle and sprayed water through her hair before applying some curling cream to lock it.

Once she was finished with her hair she grabbed a cloth and began cleaning her glasses, making sure they were clear for her too see.

She checked the time on her phone and seen that her bus would be here in less than five minutes. She quickly put her glasses back on her face and left out the bathroom, going into her shared room.

Chloe looked around for her bookbag, that she knew was sitting right in front of her bed, but for some reason it wasn't there.

"Looking for something?" Celia asked her clicking her nails against her iPhone screen.

"Um yes have you seen my book bag." Chloe asked her as she got down on the floor to look under her bed.

"Nah, you should put your shit up." Celia shook her head.

"It was right here before I left out the room this morning." Chloe mumbled under her breath not really wanting Celia to hear her.

"Watchu say?" Celia asked and stood up throwing her large pocketbook over her shoulder since she didn't carry a bookbag.

"Nothing." Chloe replied and plopped down on her bed in despair.

"I'm pretty sure you gone miss the bus. Now you gone getcha ass beat stop being irresponsible." Celia mugged her before leaving out of the room.

Chloe sat there with a pout on her face not knowing what to do.

She knew if she was still there when her mother returned then she would be in big trouble but she was almost certain the bus had already left.

She heard the front door close letting her know that her sister and mom had left out of the house. She started to panic knowing that she had know way to get to school.

Her only option was to walk but that would be a whole half an hour or more.

Chloe went to her gps and typed in her schools address. Her eyes widen seeing that it was a 28 minute walk and she groaned knowing it was either that or being punished.

She left out of her room and went downstairs to grab her coat. She turned around and saw her book bag sitting on the couch and squinted her eyes.

She knew she didn't even come downstairs so the only way it could've gotten downstairs was Celia.