Chapter Thirty-Five: Do You Really Wanna Touch That Creep?

"So that's how we will going to catch him?" Mia asks.

I nod, still leaning against the scuffed room wall. Well, I only somewhat understand what she means.

Lily, who is sitting on my bed, sinks her fingers into her hair, resting on her elbows on her knees. "When you guys said you had I plan I thought it was going to be a good one."

I almost laugh.

"If you don't want to be a part of it, then leave," Georgia snaps.

Parting my lips, I throw her a look. Georgia catches it and just holds her nose high, swishing her hair. She knows full well that we need Mia and Lily on our side. I mean it was her idea to get them here, to begin with!

"Anyway," I say, "are you guys going to help us or not? We need more witnesses."

Lily and Mia, from opposite sides of the room, glance at each other. Slowly, they look back at me.

At first, we thought only Lily would agree to join our crazy scheme. Then Mia stepped into the hallway, wondering where Lily had gone. She was soon convinced by Lily to join. 

"You know we are in," Lily replies. "But do you really want that creep touching you?"

The question was directed towards Georgia. It was a very valid thing to ask. 

I look over to Georgia who is now peering out the window and looking down at the traffic. Her shoulders rise and fall as she sighs. 

"Yeah, I'll be okay. If it takes me kissing him to get him talking, then kissing him it is."

Lily, Mia and I all exchange a glance.

The plan was for Georgia to flirt with Elias-you know, inflate his already massive ego-and get him to admit to what he and Sienna did. Georgia would have her phone recording in her back pocket and the three of us would hide away and take a video of the two of them.

"You do know that by doing this, we are being no better than Sienna and Elias when they took photos of Maddie to set her up," Lily points out.

"The difference is though, we are on the good side," Georgia smiles back.

Though I understand her point, Georgia isn't making the compelling case she thinks she is.

"Maybe Sophie might be able to get it out of him easier. She likes him anyways," Lily suggests.

"No," Georgia replies bluntly. "I won't let Sophie get her heartbroken anymore. She's been a pawn in enough people's plans-I won't let her get hurt anymore."

I smile at Georgia's protectiveness.

"And," I start, "Elias told me he never wanted anything other than her body."

Georgia shifts uneasily. Lily puts a finger in her mouth and gags. I agree with them.

"Men are gross pigs," Mia spits. "Thank God I like girls."

Lily whoops, clapping her hands together. I start clapping too, causing Mia to curtsy and a big red flash roll up her neck.

"So we are set with the plan?" Georgia asks, placing another stick of gum in her mouth.

"We'll go down in two hours to the stables. That's where Will said they would be," Lily replies.

"You told your boyfriend? Gosh, you really are untrustworthy aren't you?" Georgia scoffs.

Lily scowls. "Firstly, no of course I didn't tell him. Secondly, stop being such a tightass Georgia."

Georgia tuts, flicking the hair off her shoulder. "I won't waste my breath on you anymore. One last thing though."

I shift off the wall. "What is it?"

"No one tells Sophie this is happening," she grunts. "She doesn't need to worry about this as she still thinks Elias loves her."

There is a moment of silence in the room as the three of us ponder over Georgia's request. To me it feels wrong; Sophie should know that her best friend is planning to take down her scumbag of an almost-boyfriend. And she shouldn't find out what he has done through some voice memo.

It seems though my thoughts aren't shared as I watch Mia and Lily nod their agreements. I slowly comply and nod with them, deep down knowing though that Sophie must know.

Bit of a shorter chapter, let me know what you guys think of it. :)