𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 0: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

A/N: Me and the other author(Rizzy Rat) are planning on rewriting these like very soon! so idk prepare for that and also like read the other fucking chapters or i'll send you into a u shaped valley. 

I stand, shocked to my core, my body feels as though it's paralysed, and I fear if i take a step towards safety i'll be making the biggest mistake of my life. After all, what is there for me out there? I look around the kitchen where I am situated, it looks like somebody cooked someone's goose in here, with blood painting almost every surface - the once pearly white countertops now a deep crimson red. I feel somebody approach me, and they tap my shoulder in effort to gain my attention. I spin around, terrified that I'll be the next one to go balls up. My eyes meet those of one of the perpetrators of this scene, Billy Leon Ada Carlos Jill Sheva Rebecca Albert Ashley Luis Claire Chris Loomis. 

"Hey shnookums, " he says with a playful grin adorning his features; which i once found devilishly handsome, 

"hows about you and me get out of this place?" he says so nonchalantly, a juxtaposition to the world around us. How could he be so calm in this moment? His face falls into a frown, eyebrows furrowed as he leans closer to me, 

"Evan, you alright?".

I paused for a moment before responding to his question, "I'm just thinking".

I stated that with faux confidence, attempting to hide my fear and panic; but like always, my voice betrayed me.

"Babydoll, I can hear your panic", he muttered into my ear.

I could feel the heat from his breath brush against my ear, and I felt a shiver go up my spine when he continued to speak in that low, husky tone of voice.

"Pookie bear, do you want to leave with me"I froze at his words, feelings of both fear and temptation overtaking my body. One side of me wanted to run away with him and kiss him under the moonlight, but the other was urging me to think of my friends. Of how they'd feel knowing I left them for a man with a greasy mop for his hair.

I turned my head to look into his dark, shit brown eyes and when I did, I felt nothing but warmth. He felt like home, a safe place I can latch myself onto when I'm down.

He rests his hand on my right shoulder, 

"Come on, it'll be bloody christmas by the time you've made up your mind" he says jokingly, but pauses at my expression,

 "it's just we haven't got all the time in the world, the popo will be here soon". I nod in agreement, but the thought of the police merely acts as a catalyst to speed up the anxiety gnawing at my insides. I look around the area, and my eyes lock with the lifeless ones of Stu, who I never really got to know apart from Tatum giggling at the fact he lost his phone at Maccies on the 13th March while ordering a McSpicy burger.

 "Hey, listen, we have something special" and he gestures between us, 

"you dont want to destroy that do you?". I know I shouldn't but in the moment, it felt right. I had no family here, Sidney sure as hell wouldn't take me back. I let out a long sigh, and try be happy about the words i say,

 "let's go". I give him a lop-sided smile, as he grabs my hand and picks up a bag on our way out of the back door. He looks back at me, mischievous grin, like Bruno Madrigal, and I look into his dark shit brown eyes, i saw nothing but home. I knew it was wrong, but I didnt care one bit.

His sweaty paws gripped onto mine, so abruptly that I thought there was going to be no tomorrow. His grease filled hair shone in the bright, moonlit sky that flew through the window of Stu's house.

Our romantic moment was disturbed by the sudden ringing of police sirens, and we immediately started running. We ran faster that sonic, like our lives depended on it. To my minds credit, they did.

After running for god knows how long, I noticed his abrupt stop and he muttered into my ear "we're nearly at the van babydoll".

I nod slightly, as I feel the oxygen ripped from my lungs with every millisecond that passes. As we trot towards the white kiddle fiddler looking van, kind of like the grabber from the black phone if he wasn't such a gerard way simp.

 Although, even in the glow of the moonlight, which made everything under it 10x more romantic, I could still make out the mud stains all over the car. With Billy's hygiene I would have not been surprised if it was shit. I trip suddenly, and I fall to my knees in the small burn we were crossing over, my knees were already soaked with sweat, so them grazing the shallow water had no affect on me. But it did on Billiam.

 I looked at his eyes, they glimmered with hope and I noticed beads of sweat fall from his fivehead. Whilst tears fell from mine. Was I making a mistake? I'd never find out whether I'd passed nat5 physics if I left with Billiam Chrom Lucina Marth Cordelia Sumia Maribelle Lissa Emmeryn Robin Fredrick Stahl Sully Dyke Loomis.

Before I could think my decision over further, I was pulled up by Billiam and hoisted over his sweat soaked shoulder and he began running again. I could hear the sirens nearing us, the blaring noise getting louder by the second. It was like a domino effect, the louder the sirens got the faster Billy ran.

As we reached his shit stained van, I heard the doors opening and I was harshly thrown into the back of the van like a fucking potato sack. Billiam ran to the front of the van, forgetting to lock the back, and started revving up the vehicle. He began driving and was definitely breaking the speed limit.

Due to him driving at 690 miles per second, the unlocked back doors of the van were opening up and I was edging on falling out of the moving vehicle. As I was panicking, I felt the air thrust in me and I went flying out of the van. As I rolled along the hard hard floor, I was becoming more damaged by the second and I was losing consciousness slowly. As I laid there blacking out, I wondered what would become of me; Evan Bristol Edinburgh Manchester Newcastle Filey London Glasgow Lancaster Hansen.