𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 12:: 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

I was sitting in the science classroom, the wrinkled physics work sheet sitting I front of me. It was as wrinkly as the fucking queen at this point, purely due to me not understanding one question on it. I'd erased my answer at least five times now and had given up at this point. On the other hand, my seat mate Juggy head was acing these questions. You see, he was a ramped physics and maths enjoyer and wasn't against taking c...c...chemistry either.

He was a pure mad lad for that. I mean what sane person takes chemistry?! I mean not as bad as physics, but still arguably as mental illness inducing.

I lean towards him, sweat beading on my forehead. I cough lightly - loud enough for Juggy to hear but not loud enough to arouse suspicion from Mr Afton. He turns to me, no bitches face adorned and whispers, "what is it?". I gulp before spitting out my inquiry, "I genuinely don't understand anything on this worksheet". He rolls his eyes before shoving his worksheet in my vague direction and looking out the window to his right.

I take the sheet into my hands and soak up all his answers, carefully inked on with his ballpoint pen from the corner store down the street. God. How did he know this stuff?! I carefully begin to copy his answers down, making sure not to fuck up at all because God Mr Afton hated it when you scored out or scribbled out your answers; he says it means your a failure.

Just as I was finishing plagiarising Juggy heads answers to the hellish spawn that was physics work, a tannoy rung out. It was so fucking loud I thought my bloody ears were gonna fall off. It sounded like a lockdown alarm or the ring you hear at the airport when you head to your designated gate. After that hellish noise rung out, a woman speaking with a strong southern accent spoke. She sounded like she was eating the god damn microphone and it was all muffled, she said;

Attention all students of Woodsboro high, I have an important announcement from your Headmaster, Mr Ikari. (papers rustling). Dearest students, it has been brought to my attention rather abruptly, that the local police station suggests drastic action. It is with a sad note, that I must dismiss you all; for the rest of the term, including the summer. You see, with the recent murders of two of our beloved students, me and the police department agree that in order to keep you all safe, you must be kept away from here. But don't get too excited now! There will be a city wide curfew as well as homework to be sent home with you. Sincerely, Headmaster Shinji Ikari.

Almost immediately after the hellish noise rings out once again the class mutually jumps up out of their shitty science seats, throwing paper up in the air; pencils and pens alike flying around the room. "CLASS. SIT DOWN." Mr Afton yells above the ruckus, expecting the majority of the class to sit back down on their asses, and await for further instructions- but nay, they continue their childish rampage of throwing stationary and flying paper airplanes around the class. 

I let a light giggle out, looking over at Juggy who appears to have a smug smirk plastered across his - dare I say - handsome features. "CLASS SIT DOWN RIYGHT NOW OHR ELSYE I'M GETTIN SENIOR MANGEMENT DOON ERE" He screams this time, hitting his walking stick on the floor, almost sending it flying across the classroom in all directions. 

Thankfully this time, we all sit down, attempting to hide our laughs and cheeky smiles badly. 

After our wee hyperactive high school musical rendition, we were all ushered out of the building by an angry Mr Willy Afton and his queer student teacher son Mickey Afton. As we were leaving the premises in our small groups, Juggy head and Zebidiah were evacuating down to their underground bunker that also housed a small physics and maths enjoying child, I heard Stuart picking up Tittum and thrusting her over his shoulder deviously. She giggled a ghastly, gruesome, grim, gobsmacking giggle that I think killed my ears.

"Put me down Stu!!" she squeals, playfully hitting her boyfriends back as she was dragged away to probably Stu's house. "Hey, Evan!" A gentle voice calls out to me, and I turn around to meet the gaze of Sidney. "Oh, H-h-h-h-h-h-hey Sid..." I say, sweat slithering down my spinal cord. She greets me with a smile, "C'mon! Let's go to the store quickly, we need to get some stuff for this 'lockdown'" She laughs lightly, grabbing my sweaty claw without a care in the world for how long it hasn't been washed.