𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6:: 𝐀 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

After getting knocked out for the second time in the past week, I needed to destress. My wrinkly palms have been sweating more than usual and I've been peering, expecting to see that sexy masked man over my shoulder. I've not mentioned it verbally, but it seems that Sid had noticed. She moved away from me more often and often held her nose around me. Maybe this was due to my lack of deodorant I wore as of recently, but my dick was hard so who could blame me??

I sit down on the couch, and turn on the TV. Oh how I wished that I could hear that sexy voice once again....

Suddenly the phone rings, and my head snaps round. Before I get to the phone, Sid picks it up, glaring at me with a disgusted look.

I picked up the charcoal sharted phone and rolled my eyes at Evans small thin dick. Like those skinless sausages you get in Tescos.
"Hey home skillit!", an all too familiar voice spoke.
"How are you?", I asked the puke haired boy.
"I was thinking me, you, Evan and Juggy and the squad all have a movie binge night together", he spoke with a high pitched tone, sounding like he'd inhaled a balloon of helium.
I looked back at Evan ,who was currently cleaning up the stains he'd left on the sofa, and sighed.
"Sure, we'll be there in half an hour."

T𝒾𝗺Ⓔ︎𝔰k͜͡🇮 🅿︎

Billy's pov

I giggle at the jokes told by, jughead. Although I hated him at first, I must admit he's got quite the whitty sense of humour, and he's got those moves like jaggar. I lean against the countertop and drink my bourbon, mmm scrumptious. "HEY look who finally came out here to meet us!" Jughead rolls his eyes as my pookie woodies beloved scrunkly evan walks thru the door with my....girlfriend. oh god. I forgot she was still in the picture. She lives with evan so it's kinda *HARD* to kill her.

"I need a piss" I say, getting up and nearly Spilling all the popcorn in the process. "Didn't need to know that", Ranch sauce says, and I shoot him the dirtiest look known to man. I stumble up the stairs.

I get up, embarrassed and scramble to the closest bathroom.

As I sat my flat paper thin ass down, evan jumped right up. I noticed his armpits had gathered a small litre of sweat that I'd just love to drizzle into my dry mouth. He pulled out from the rest of the squad and trotted, like a horse, up the dusty musty stairs. I even saw him lick the carpet on the way up.
"Wgat was the for?" Ranch asked rather obnoxiously, clearly implying that my pookie bear ecan was dumb. He was not. No one with tasty sweat was dumb.

"uh, guys its hella awk in here rn" Ranch sauce says, turning away from the tv screen which is currently playing "the thing". Tatum jumps at the sight of Sidney, and runs up to hug her, "Hey sid!". I turn away as the group talk to one another, staring into the distance. "Hey, Willy, why dont u cum sit down and watch a scary with us? We have butter popcorn! We know how much u like it". My head snaps round at the sound of that crunchy, crispy delectable buttery goodness. I scuttle over to the couch, and leap over it to sit in between Evan and Stu.

I walked around and stumbled across a room with an open door. It reminded me of how love was an open door. And my god it was. Inside that room was a laptop, and on on that laptop was the one of the sexiest men I had ever seen with my two eye balls. He was eating a McDonald's.

"Uh. Excuse me, why are you staring into my room?!" A short 4'11 ginger(who is 4'11) walked up to the door from seemingly nowhere. My eyes widen, I didnt expect such a short person to be watching THAT. I mean cmon we all know short people dont exist(did i mention that theyre ginger and 4'11). "Well?? Answer now or I'll-' "I'm one of your brothers friends, I uh... went to the bathroom and happened to catch what was displayed on your laptop over yonder".

They raised an eyebrow, "What you're into that kind of thing? Gross". I furrow my eyebrows, "Uh, youre the one who was watching it". "Watch it or I'll call my brother." I roll my eyes, "And what is your brother going to do? Beat me up? Puh-lease he is as weak as your height". "I know you just didnt say that." The short 4'11 ginger retorts, their ginger hair swaying along their shoulders, as if a breeze had appeared from nowhere.

"I just did". They furrowed their eyebrows, "ZED! JUGGY!' They scream, "THIS CREEP WAS LOOKING INTO MY ROOM". I hear someone stomp up the stairs I had recently broken, and suddenly the door is slammed in my face.