𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

"𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓", he muttered seductively. His musty, garlicky breath causing my sweat glands to produce more of this salty liquid.
"𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖙  ", he giggled. I could practically feel the heat radiating from his flower.
I try to speak, but I am interrupted when the figure known as fuckface talks again, "𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞. 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖇𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚."
"Dont hurt them!" I screamed, a sudden burst of confidence leaking from my pituitary glands, "They've done nothing wrong. Hurt me all you want but just.. just not them".

He chuckled, "𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗. 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖓. 𝕺𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉. 𝖂𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝕳𝕺𝕸𝕺𝕾𝕰𝖃𝖀𝕬𝕷 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘? 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖔𝖋𝖈, 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖋𝖘𝖈𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖙 ^_^"

"Please. Don't hurt them" I mutter into the phone, trembling in my little booties. "𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖞?" He giggles into the phone like a high school girl, i can hear him twirling the cable around his finger as we speak. "Uh, well..." I pause; what actual reason can I give to stop this random bitch to not shank up my ONLY friends? I mean, I wouldn't mind if Tate died, but honestly i think him and Lin have befriended one another; kinda dont want to ruin that. "𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑??" He says haughtily, and i try my best to think clearly, sweat rolling off my shiny 5 head like Niagara falls. "Uh....", I looked through the glass doors of the kitchen and saw Louis sobbing their eyes out; God why did this have to happen?

"Five more seconds to choose poobear, which one? Which one will be met with the tip of my handheld member?", he said whilst a small giggle escaped his juicy lips. I struggled to find my words, desperately searching for the dialogue that would save the lives of one of my trusted peers."Um, I-i, I DONT KNOW", I sobbed into the phone, phantom kisser letting out a faux gasp at my words."Oh evan", he spoke slowly, faking shock, "you were seriously considering letting one of your friends die? You're really more fucked up than I thought, perhaps we have more in common than you'd like to think" You could practically visualise the grin on his smug, sexy face."Alas Evan, it's been wayyy over five seconds now", he spoke in a taunting tone whilst stretching out the 'way'. "I think I'll choose the ginger on-". The voice was cut off abruptly. I then heard the familiar ding which indicates my iPhone SE powering off. I began to panic, trying to power on the phone to be met with the 0% battery screen.

I scramble into the living room, like a hungry mouse wanting to nibble some cheese. "LIN WATCH OUT!" I shriek, skidding across the hard wood floor, face-planting in front of them and Tate, my iphone SE flying across the space, hitting the wall and smashing into the floor. At least I was due for an upgrade. "What?" Tate raises an eyebrow at me, "Lin is not in danger you absolute wanker". I look up, and am met with Tate's judgemental, smouldering face looming over me like a hanging valley hangs over the main u-shaped one. "H-h-e said he was gonna hurt Lin-" I barely form legible words before Tate buts in, " You mean to tell me, you spent all that time talking to some fucking nonce?? I thought you were talking to your mum; better yet calling the fucking police??" Tate spits, his saliva barely missing my face as splatters onto the floor beside me. "Look, I couldn't help it he was threatening me-" "You're a fucking annoying slag, grow up Evan" Tate says, his face twisting in irritation, making his unibrow more noticeable".

"Please calm down, please. I'll go get help from a nearby neighbour and they'll call the police okay??!", I cried out, "My phones fucking dead so I can't do anything about that okay??"The blonde teenager whom stood before me's face softened, but before he could open his fucking fat gob I was scampering away towards the door. I was desperate to get help, to save my 4lifers. My buddies, my chums, my gal pals. As I speedily pulled the door open, I was greeted with the sight of the phantom of the Halloween store mask. Bro was really getting into my mind with all the stress he was causing me. Before I could react, my reflex action took place. The sensory neurons within my muscle cells reacting to the stimuli which was the fear I felt, causing my motor neuron to react accordingly. The appropriate reaction being to punch this person, regardless of who it was, square in the face.

"Oh shucks", the person who was holding up the mask yelled out.

"Oh frickady frackle fuck", the person -who was now revealed to be Dewey due to him dropping the mask upon impact- exclaimed.

"What was that for?" He scratched the back of his neck like a cartoon character and looked at me with a lopsided grin. Before I could reply Tate and Lin pulled up behind me, "Dewey?!" Lin exclaimed, "Thank God you're here!". They griddyied forwards, pushing me into the doorframe, and into Dewey's arms. I looked behind me to see a very pissed off Tate Michael William Elizabeth Chris Evan Terrance Dave Jeremy Gregory Supstar Freddy Langdon burning a whole into Dewey's head with his dark shit brown (eye)balls. "What happened y'all?" Dewey spoke with a thick American accent, like the ones out of those wild west movies that your father forced you to watch at a young age. "Somebody killed Jughead and Zed" Tate began to explain, gesturing in the direction of the staircase, "and then phoned Evan on his now broken phone to terrorise us". I waft my absolutely broken phone in Dewey's face, the screen hanging on by a thread(quite literally) and the motherboard on the floor. Dewey looks at us in some form of shock and disbelief, before inquiring further, "So are the bodies still upstairs or what?". Tate rolls his eyes, "yeah what did you think we did you dumb bitch? We ain't necrophiliac's like Billy Loomis and Jugh-" I shoot Tate a glance, making him stop his conversation like a train crashing into the station, killing hundreds, if not millions of civilians.

Clearly Dewey could sense the tension between us and cleared his throat and continued his questioning."AUGH-", he cleared his throat. The noise was so loud that it could almost overpower the soundwaves that were caused by the screams of the millions of civilians in the train station. Its such a shame that they had am emergency gcse in the dear green place that day."There are ambulances out front so you and your gang of fruitcakes can chillax and check your injuries if you have any", he then gestured deviously to Tate who stood beside me, "mental and ppsychological scars not inclubed". He lightly moved us towards the front door and we all dipped from the house and went to sit in the open hole of the ambulance, whilst Dewey and his hunky male coworkers went into collect the dead corpses of our deceased friends that went by the names of Jughead and Zebidiah.