𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐬

A/n:: Dearest home readers, my chums if you will. I sincerely apologise for the lack of updates as of the past months. The other author and myself (agenderjuuzou ) have been preoccupied with school, and my fucking dumbass didn't realise we had like 3 home chapters in the vault so here you guys go🤗🤗

As we sit in the sweaty asshole of the ambulance, I make out a familiar figure approaching as at lightning speed; almost as fast as a baby being expelled from a mothers womb.
  "Oh God" Tate says, nibbling a brookie bites,
"look what the bagpiss(bagpuss reference) brought in". I stare in shock as I finally realise who it is, it's non other than Billy Lafayette Hamilton Madison Jefferson Washington Burr Sychuler Loomis. I haven't spoken to him since the mental hospital incident. I squirm in my seat, like a little worm trying to get away before the psychotic 5 year old comes to gobble coming to gobble you up.  I try look away, and act like I'm actually planning on trying to eat my caramel chocolate rice krispie bites(the ones from the tescos bakery are absolutely RANK).
"Uhm, hey Evan.." He looks over to Tate, giving him a no bitches face before returning to me,
"I heard that some shit went down haha" he laughs nervously, like the nervous laughter you emit when you fall down the english corridor stairs in S2 and get trampled(it's been nearly 3 years i havent recovered).
"And how would you know? It's not as if it's been broadcasted live??" Tate gets ready to square him up like Jughead did to Julian in that riverdale episode after he insulted ethel muggs.

At Tates devious choice of phrasing, I began to think. As strange as the shaggy blonde may be, he does make the occasional very rare (rarer than the chance of those people at the train station have at living) W fax no printer take. How could Billy have known about the incident. It hasnt been announced to public news yet and theres no way he could have been told because everyone who was involved is either now dead or traumatised. If thats not the case then, then... Billy is the phantom of the opera.

I was broken out of my train of thought when Billy's deep, rich, and velvety voice travelled in sound waves through my ear lobes. The luscious sound of his voice causing my hormones to come thrusting out and travel through my blood stream. I looked up and made eye contact with him, and I felt my suspicions of him slip away the moment I laid my eyes on his very human like facial structure.

"Can we talk in private please? Just behind the ambulance so we're not too far away? I want to clear over some things and problems", he side eyed Tste when he said problems and grabbed onto my hands as if to help me up.

"Of course my sugar muffin, my little gummy bear, my little fruit winder! <33", I said gleefully, although I still had my doubts about his involvement with the crime. "I'll be back guys, if I dont give any insight as to my safety levels, tell dewey to pull up", I said and sat up and walked around to the opposite pole of the ambulance with Billiam.

"So what is it you want to talk about...?"
I break the deafening silence. He awkwardly glances at me, his dark shit brown eyes meeting my own orbs.
"Well, I wanted to know, about us" He makes a weird gesture, kind of like the reversible symbol in the neutralisation equation in chemistry. I furrow my brows at him,
"seriously?". I feel anger filling veins, at a speed almost as fast as the train that crashed into the train station. He gives me a coy smirk and cocks his head,
"Evan, baby, come on now. You know it's like burns night whenever we're together", he reaches his hand out onto my arm, and gives it a little rub in a wanking motion. I shove his hand off, with the force of the train crashing into the station killing all those innocent civilians, who were getting ready to go to their nat5 maths exam. "You're seriously acting like this when I've just witnessed my 2 closest friends die?!". I feel tears prickle at my corneas, it's almost as sore as when you take a giant shart. I take a step back, but he takes a step forward. With everything thats just happened, I feel overwhelmed as shit, I feel like I'm the wave cut notch in a cliff, formed by hydraulic action, and all of this, is the waves that are weakening my strength. I just want to give, and become a wave cut platform like I've always wanted.

I felt his warm, hairy arms wrap around my small, petite  figure. They were gripping onto my bodice as tight as the people in the train station were clinging onto their last remaining breaths. I let myself(ie) sink into his seductive embrace and we fit together perfectly. Like two jigsaw pieces, like the people in the train station and dying. I wrapped my smaller arms around his waist and felt right at home (get its hahaha its the name of the book). I could feel Bolly's nose press up against my slightly greasy hair, and I could hear him take a wiff of its contents. Often I would find this gesture unnerving and wierd, but when I was in his embrace it was like there were no problems in the world.

"Mmm, sandlewood", he muttered. His hot breath causing my neck hairs to stand up and my little man to follow in suit.

"I remember you liked it Billy poo", I muttered. That was a lie, I had no clue he liked that smell (like the people at thr train station didn't know the train was gonna crash) but he didnt have to know that.

Just as I fall into the embrace, I hear something fall onto the pavement below, and I jump away from Billy in shock. And low and behold; a phone. I furrow my eyebrows, and look between him and the phone and back again.
"Y-you" I stutter, tears flowing down my cheeks,
"no. you, why?" I manage to mumble out, before making a run back towards Tate and Louis, in the arsehole of the ambulance.
"Evan wait!" He calls out picking up the phone,
"it isn't what you think-". I run into Dewey's torso, and frantically spit out the words "Billy did it, he killed them". I fall to my knees, like the families of those who died in the train crash. Dewey's eyes widen, and he runs round to wear Billy and I had been conversing.