𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

A/n: I and @agenderjuuzou got a bit silly and goofy and started writing random songs into this so uhm have fun making sense of it but it is actually lore xx

I mean God he's literally everywhere and he's only 16. Stu waited till the footsteps disappeared into a stall, got up, got down, and jumped around out of the stall. The tile must have knocked his brain out of focus because the rumpus and the ruckus were looking quite quaint and comfortable now. He knew he had to complete this task, but who cares if it upset Billy. His relationship with him had been one of hell of ride, now its time to grow. He waddled over to the stall where Lin was and silently checked his glock was in his arse pocket. And then he playful pointed it at the stall and pretended to shoot; bang bang bang!

Lin was in a state of shock, he held onto the disinfected scarf on his neck for good luck, and pulled out his flock that he had stuffed where his dick once was. You see, it was chopped off using a mideval torture device by none other than his brother Zebidiah (he claimed it was because theres a lot of bad things that could hurt him). He sprung out of the now unlocked door and pulled a glock out on the masked figure in glittery heels who stood before him. He was as afraid of dying as much as the next guy, he's scared. But he wasn't just going to throw away his shot like that. He held the glock to the figures head and uttered the words, "you... you're the one that killed my brothers! You...you.. YOU HOMOSEXUAL!".

The masked figure merely giggled a little as he strutted further until the blicky was having skin on skin, sideways, 360°, in the living room contact with his chest. He let out a cackle that sounded reminiscent of that of a absolutely hammered old man who just inhaled mushrooms for the first time.

"No, not me... my alpha, Billy", he said in a sinister tone."Billy? As in Billy Loomis??", the singer songwriter Lin asked as a response

"Shit" he said allowed, "fuck i'm so gonna get spanked this time". Lin raised his eyebrow, "what??" he lowered his glock, and stepped back a few steps, nearly falling in the open toilet. "Billy Loomis, as in my brothers old friend spanks you?". "NO YOU DIDNT HEAR ANY OF THAT" Stu screamed, "bruh i literally did". Stu shook his head, and Lin looked at the ru paul looking figure, "how did you two, a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower somehow defeat a global superpower (jughead and zed)?". Stu pulled another glock out of his arse crack, and was now duel wielding, "i've got a big plan, and my mindset is maybe right". Lin dropped his glock in shock, how do i emerge victorious from this quagmire? "oh thats right, you just accept death" Stu giggled mischievously (like bruno), and strutted forwards, his boots clacking on the floor tiles, "and this is the right place, and the right time, and maybe tonight this whole revenge plan will come to an end". "NO please, i've got to fight for my land back, i've got to get my right hand man back" Lin says, beginning to edge towards the door, "PLEASE SOMEONE HEL-". Stu grabs him by the ginger mullet, and drags him so his face aligns with the muzzle of the gun, "do you wanna make out and kiss hard?". "WHAT" Lin screamed, and someone started banging on the door, "hello is e-everything okay". "yeah!" Stu says cheerily, just like Trixie Mattel, and then turns to Lin, "wait nevermind"

"We're getting off topic here, I have one goal in mind- to watch you burn to the ground" "WHY? WHATD I DO TO YOU? ", Lin screamed, unaware of the man's motives, he bagel to cry."Don't cry, little Lin, you'll be with your brothers' really really soon"

His bottom lip began to shudder, tears running down his tan cheeks, "but why? What'd I do to you?"

"Honestly... nothing, I'm just doing this for my alpha", Stu said with a admirable tone, red tone covering his face like a cherry tomato."You're a bad bad man", Lin utters fearfully."No silly boy, I'm just overwhelmed. Im just doing this for the lols, for my alpha leader"Lin looked at the tall man infront of him with fear glazing his brown eyes, knowing that his fate laid in the hands of this absolute dumbass.

"Hey, bro can I ask you a favour?" They both pause, hearing a disturbance from outside. Stu brings his finger to his mouth, "sssh". "Erm yeah sure man" one voice says, "can you blow my whistle, baby?". Lin's lips curl into a smile, " "whistle, baby"?" the slightly higher-pitched voice replies, "please let me know what you're asking dude". There's a cough and then a slam against the bathroom wall, "Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it". "Bro I'm a dude..." "And we start real slow". Lin starts to giggle out loud, and then tries to use this as a means to edge away from Stu. Unfortunately, Stu notices this and puts a finger in front of Lin's mouth, "you just put your lips together" he pauses, "we'll find a way out of here. I want to murder you without getting caught" he whispers. "How about we crawl out the window?" Lin suggests, pointing to the way Stu got in, "okay, but we must start real slow".