𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲

Due to the events of the night prior, I have taken it upon myself to visit my psychiatrist, Dr Handinballs Lentil. I hit him up in the dms on glow outlook, and he confirmed I have an appointment for 10:43am. I'm not sure as to why he made it such an awkward time, but I've learnt to never question the stances of a homosexual.

It's currently 10:33am, and I am ten minutes early. I step into his office building and remain seated in the waiting area outside of his dank, dark office. I am in the midst of pulling out my Nokia ,from the red Cross charity shop down the road, when I hear the footsteps of an unknown person approaching me.

He has blonde hair, that slightly hangs above his eyes and has dark shit brown eyes-much like my own. He has dark eyebags, so dark that they are purple. He walks with passion, and sheer confidence, and all of a sudden I'm mesmerised by this devilish stranger. We make eye contact, and feeling the butterflies in my stomach take flight. As he makes his way to the seats, I pray this alluring stranger doesn't sit in the vacant uncomfortable stool to my right.

The stranger sits down next to me, and manspreads with the ferocity of an andrew tate fanboy trying to spread his daddy's misogynistic, offensive agenda. I try to focus on the posters on the wall about STDs, UTIs and what not, anything to not cause a conversation to take place. I feel his eyes on me, and as I go to look at the floor he begins to speak.

"So, how are you doing", the stranger asks with extra rizz.

I feel my cheeks redden like freshly picked pair of cherry's, like a tomato you'd find in your baguette for school lunch, like a strawberry with all the seeds removed and like the vast redness that a dragonfruit contains.

"I'm doing o-o-o-okay.", I responded to the devilishly devious stranger.

"You're clearly not if you have to appear in the presence of Dr Handinballs Lentil", the rather dapper stranger spoke as he crossed one leg over the other , slowly wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer.

I feel my cheeks light up like the 4th of July as I feel my head rest against his armpit. "Well he's better than my psychiatrist" The stranger sighs with rizz, "my names Tate by the way, Tate Langdon". "My names Evan Hansen" I gulp and look over at the receptionist who has been giving us weird looks for the past 2 minutes.

"Do you live near here?" I ask, praying that somehow he's just moved to Woodsboro, and doesn't live miles away. "I live in Los Angeles, not nearly as good as those makeup gurus on the tube make it out to be" Tate grumbles. Los Angeles? That's 2 hours away, just when I thought I could catch a break. "Mr Hansen, Dr Handinballs will see you now" The receptionist calls out, and I move to get up from my current position, but Tate has an iron grip on my shoulder. "Uhm, Tate I need to go.."I say sheepishly, and Tate snaps out of some kind of trance and lets go of me. "Well, see you around babygirl" he waves at me as I walk towards the glass doors that lead to the seemingly endless corridor of rooms.

I pulled up to Dr Handinballs office and chap on the door.

One knock.

Two knocks.

Three knocks.

"Cum in little teenager", I can hear Dr Handinballs nutter out of his thin, chapped lips. I walk into his musty office and sit down on an even muster chair. He then gave me a look that seemed like he wanted me to start talking.

"Umm, umm so I slid into your d-d-dms so I could talk about-", I was then cut off my Handinball Lentils loud demeaning voice as he said.

"You seemed to be very urgent over glow outlook email last night, little teenager what is bothering your small, fragile mind?"

"Uhm...well" I bit down on my lip, "I've had multiple homosexual experiences in the time since we last spoke, and uhm, I don't know what to do. Handinballs furrows his eyebrows, and makes the no bitches expression before asking "Is it some sort of love predicament? Because Mr Hansen, as I'm sure you're aware I am not a professional when it comes to...homosexuality. I am here until the fbi get back to you". I look towards the window, which as always has the curtains drawn giving the room an eerie feeling. "I..I know it's just, I don't have anybody else to talk to about it and it's been affecting me a lot mentally". Handinballs stands up abruptly and begins strutting around his dimly lit office.

"My dear boy, my little teenager, my precious patient, these feelings are totally natural", he spoke whilst placing a hand on my shoulder, "its normal to feel conflicted as to who you love, infact its an adrenaline pumping experience!"

He places his other hand up in the air, eventually holding if as a fist and placing it to his chest, "think about the rivelling love triangle that is presented in the hit book 'Twilight'. In this case, you are Bella, a naive but edgy teenager that is going through a moral and romantic crisis. You're conflicted for who your heart truly belongs too and have cum to me, Dr Handinballs Lentil for support. These two men in your life, they are your Jacob and Edward. They are the two very morally asqueded love interests who you can't decide upon. Both are ridden with pros, but they also have their visually clear flaws. Then there comes a third love interest, one who stands out from the rest. He'll be the alice to your Bella and will appear to be seemingly perfect. Almost too good to he true."

He wipes a tear from his eye as he walks back to his chair and sits his small ass down. He then looks back up at me and says, "this is a predicament that you yourself have to face my little teenager, now leave."

He gestures his hand, motioning for me to leave.