𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

We're midway through Zendaya and Zac Effron's preformance, a song that every gachatuber loved back in the day when Zed pipes up. "Hey guys, gotta go! Nature's calling"He winks and gets up, "jughead, be a dear and pause it for me?" he says in posh english accent. "NO! JUG DONT YOU FUCKING DARE" Lin screeches " THIS IS THE BEST PART AND IM NOT LETTING HIM CUT ME SHORT". Zed glares at Lin, "Literally calm down, I'm gonna be like what? 1 minute?? you can survive". 

Louis hides their face in a cushion. Zed turns on his heel, trotting up the beige carpeted stairs to the bathroom. Jughead rolls his eyes, and presses pause, slumping further into his corner of the silver velvet sofa(again a staplement of any british home - somebody who has a absolutely scratched up brown leather sofa and lives in a british home). "So uh, has anybody seen the new D&D movie?" Tate tries to break the awkward silence. Jughead looks like Tate just threatened infanticide, as he sits up and gives him a no bitches? look. "Never talk about D&D in this house again you little blonde bitch". "Woah there bud, guess I touched a nerve ay?" Tate giggles mischievously next to Lin.

"Yes you did. Infact you didn't just touch a nerve, you also simultaneously causes the chemical nerve impulses within my muscle cells to disperse out of them and into the synapse. You have caused all my once active enzymes to denature due to the intense heat of the rage I'm feeling right now. You have single handily caused my insulin production to stop, which then causes me to develop type one diabetes. You have ruined my life and now I'm going to die a slow painful death due to your lack of consideration go my allergy of shit movies", he got up from his seat on the sofa (leaving a clear ass mark as to where he previously was) and paused for a second, "now if you excuse me I'm going to go get a glass of Dr Pepper."

They all sat in a stunned silence, neither one of us even daring to try to break the awkward silence that Juggy head had left in his wake. That was until there was a thump, and Louis had fallen asleep. Their head had landed on the probably stoned blonde haired young adolescent.

The air in the room was full of tension, me? I was sitting their awkwardly, awaiting Zed's (hopefully) soon arrival. He always knew how to get the stiffness of a room fluid again. Tate's reaction the bizarre feat? He was sitting as still as a deer caught in headlights, as stiff as the authors schools cafeterias brownies on a good day. I look over to my left, and Tate is making some serious eye contact with me, a slight pink hue dusting his ghostly pale upper cheeks. He mouths "help me" and I raise my eyebrows, and try to look anywhere - anywhere but his eyes. Tate awkwardly begins to pat Lin's head like a dog, but from behind us the sound of a glass smashing echoes through the suburban semi-detatched, big gardened, house on a crescent street pattern abode. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING TO MY SIBLING???"

Jughead approached the couch at rapid speed, so fast you'd think that his family had just died and needed immediate care, and lifted Lin's tuckered out figure into his shiny, smooth oily arms. His face wore an expression of anger, causing his fabric crown to vibrate at the intensity of his anger. "What were you doing rubbing your greasy, probably weed infested PAWS on my little sibling?!", he screeched, his crown now falling half way down his forehead and his face as red as those red nose day red noses. "I-", but before the definitely stoned young adult (that's not really an adult yet and never will be L + Ratio) could finish his sentence, he was knocked out of his spot on the sofa by Jugheads now rock hard crown. His head landed on the astrayed TV remote, causing the movie to turn off and switch to "Love on a leash".

I immediately covered by eyes as if i was a prepubescent child reacting to a kissing scene in a disney channel original movie. Tate removed his head from the coffee table, with a groggy-irritated look playing on his face. Jughead was absolutely horrified moving to the remote to change it back to The Greatest Showman before either 1 of 2 things happened: Either Lin woke up from the ruckus, or Zed came back into the room. "Shit" Jughead mumbles grabbing his crown and putting it back on his head, adjusting it to be in just the right position. "I wasn't doing anything Jug-" Tate tries to say, "Don't call me that. That's reserved for close friends and family" Jughead says as he moves Louis' sleeping form to rest on the sofa arm. "Okay then bud," Tate begins and Jughead lets out an exasperated sigh. "I wasn't doing anything. Why do you always assume it's my fault??" Tate stands up, looking like he's about to square Jughead up. "Because you're a bad influence, you come from the wrong side of the tracks. You don't fit in, you don't want to fit in. You're a weirdo, I mean for christs sake I've never seen you without that fucking hmv 'normal people scare me' shirt on" Jughead retorts back trying to fix the tv situation.

To jugheads dismay, Lin awakens from their light slumber. They open their eyes expecting to see Zendaya and Troy Bolton from High School musical singing about their undeniable love for eachother, yet when their grey orbs focused upon the screen they were greeted with an unholy site. There, on their poor poor television was a young woman making out with a mere dog. They let out a horrified screech and lached onto the closest thing to them, which happened to be the leg of the nearby blonde teenager.

They both shrieked in sync, both obviously for different reasons for the other. Louis' cause they had just witnessed a human getting it frisky with a dog, and the latter cause he has yet again came into physical contact with the younger teenager.

At the sight of this, Jughead rolled his eyes and said, "I'm going to see whatever the fuck Zed is doing, bros probably clogged every toilet in the neighbourhood by now", he then gestured to me and asked me if i wanted to come. I agreed, willing to do anything to get out of the predicament I'm currently witnessing, scurrying along like an anime school girl behind him.

As we make our way up the beige carpeted staircase, adorned with wooden railings, Jughead sighs heavily. I make an attempt at looking at him, but instead am met with his ass right in front of my face. I break into a sweat, trying to look anywhere but the moon in front of me. We reach the top, and Jughead turns left, and I follow in pursuit of him like a car driving right up the rear end of a tractor in the british countryside. Jughead motions for me to wait behind him, as he briskly knocks on the beautiful wooden door, engraved with lions and gargoyles, and a depression in the centre as if something was incomplete in its design. I sound like a fucking real estate agent.

 I giggle to myself as Jughead hammers angrily at the door. "Zed come on this isn't funny open up" Jughead spits out, slumping against the wall. "Maybe we should just open the door and face the consequences later??" I suggest shrugging my shoulders. i mean if Zed was alive and well in there surely he'd make some form of loud noise to alert us it was fine, right? Jughead nods, and breathes heavily; a sudden shift in the air between us occurs. "You're right. For once in our friendship, I agree with you". I let an awkward smile adorn my features, and watch as Jughead opens the door.

A shriek fills the once silent atmosphere. I feel the blood drain from my face, and rush through my body to my dawgs, and I feel as though I'm going to throw up. "No...No...No" Jughead repeats the single world like a mantra, and I watch as the once confident, stuck up MCR listener curls up into a ball on the floor. 

He begins to wail at the sight in front of us, and I don't blame him. His eldest brother, my closest friend, was dead. Whoever killed him had sure made a mess of it, they had shoved his head down the toilet, flushing it; which had successfully mutilated his neck sending blood across the once pearly white bathroom.

 Written in blood above the toilet seat, was something only I could ever truly understand. 

"How's Zoe?"