𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4:: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫

Evans pov

I begin to shove random articles of clothing into a blue duffel bag, my thoughts racing. The officer had said that a family not far from here were willing to take me on short notice, but he was going away on business, so it would just be me and his daughter. I had already packed most of my stuff up, and the sweat was pouring off me like rain from the sky. I quickly look up as I notice a figure appear in front of me. It's a girl. She has shoulder brown hair and has chocolate brown eyes-but not the shitty chocolate you buy from the Aldi reduced section, no no, this was the expensive lindt chocolate.

"Hey, you must be Evan, right? I heard what happened with your cousin and I've come to help".
she said, her hair falling gently over her shoulders. "O-o-o-o-h y-yeah that's me," I say, sweat pouring off of me like a gym worker. "Well, I'm Sidney Prescott! Nice to meet you" she smiles sweetly.

Timeskip( a week later)

Billy's pov

It's a fine Wednesday morning, and I was sitting with my pride parade, my friends if you will. Well actually not all of them are my friends, I and Randy got some beef going on right now. He's such a whiny little bitch like good no one cares about your fucking movies like go fangirl somewhere else.

As we were scrapping like we do every day, I noticed two figures walking towards our fountain. I saw ranch sauce smile a little too much at the female approaching. The female in question was my girlfriend, who bored me to death, and an average height boy walking next to her. The first thing I noticed from him was the large beads of sweat dripping from his forehead. I found it rather attractive, to be honest. It then hit me that he was the one who I tried to end the other week. It seems that he was still shaken up from the experience, I don't blame him.

e

"Hey guys!" my 'girlfriend' says with a mischievous grin, "This is Evan Hansen, me and my dad have taken him under our wings temporarily!". ah, so the devilishly handsome lad was called Evan. It suited him and his sexy sweat stains. "Oh cool!" Tatum says, and Sidney grins mischievously again. She pauses, and her grin falters and a sympathetic look is plastered across her face, "He was staying with Casey, his cousin, but then.." she looks back to that hot piece of ass beside her and then turns back to the pride parade, "they were murdered, Casey and her family. We're really lucky to have Evan here".

We saw another figure approach our flock. He had vomit white skin, paler than a piece of fucking paper, and the most disgusting bacteria green hair colour. He wore a large grin on his face, his pale yellow teeth showing proudly. His eye bags were so bad, it looked like he hadn't slept in five whole years. Not to mention he wore the most god awful outfit I think I'd ever seen with my own two eyes. He seemed to be eyeing up my Pookie Wookie Evan, which made me furious.

"Hey guys, I'm Zedediah Jones the 69th, I'm bros with Juggyhead, do you know him?"

My blood is BOILING. How DARE he approach my Papa Bear like that. I could smell his evil intentions from where I was man-spreading, and that wasn't just because he smelt like gangrene and dead bodies. "What kind of name is Zebediah?" I giggle troublesomely. He glares in my direction, "I get called Zed for short actually. I roll my eyes and look back at my snookums, Evan. "Zed you should sit with us, you seem pretty jazzy" Ranch sauce beckons him next to me. Evan looks visibly sweaty, I need to save my prince charming.

"So, is your name Evan? That's pretty rad bro!", the zombie from Zombieland said, a little too passionately. How dare he talk to my bubba like that. He'll definitely have to pay. Stu seemed to notice me tense up and grabbed my hand in support, completely disregarding how the veins were popping out of them like worms in a jar.

"it's ok honeypie" Stu squeezes my hand and whispers into my ear like a husky old man. Little does he know, that IT IS NOT. okay. IT IS FAR FROM IT. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-es tha---a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ts my name". Evan looks at Sidney for help, trying to get her attention but she's too busy talking to Tatum. For a moment, the area around my snuggle buggle lights up, and we lock gaze. His dark shit brown eyes glimmered like the north star that the three kings followed to find baby Jesus. He looked so scrumdiddlyumptious, i could just gobble him up right here and now. He looked so fine in that blue striped greasy, stained, unwashed shirt.

Suddenly, we are snapped out of our romantic moment when yet another male approaches our flock. He sported a hairstyle in which half his hair is pushed to one side, showing off his big ass forehead. He also bared a beanie on top of that, which made his unwashed hair stand out more. He wore an ochre coat, that looked like someone took an overdue piss on it, it was that deep of a yellow shade. He also wore a basic ass navy blue shirt and those long shoes you see office workers wear.

"Hey, Zed," This, rapscallion of a man approached, "We need to go to English, c'mon" he tugged at the Zombie's shoulder. "Shut up Juggy you're such a dork, why do you wanna go to class on time? We're from the wrong side of the tracks remember". Zed pokes his head mockingly at 'JUGHEAD'. Imagine being called jughead, imagine your parents hated you so much they called you jughead. Good grief. "Zed shut the fuck up you gay rampallian" Jughead says, saliva falling out of his mouth like the Yellowstone hot springs. The pride parade stops communing and looks over at this goofy bitchless man. "Uh. Jughead" Tatum barely gets his name out, and she starts laughing maniacally, I mean who wouldn't? his name is fucking jughead. "That's not cool." Sidney stands up. "I don't care. I bet you don't even know how to spell necrophilia". Sidney walks over, and bitch slaps him(as she should tbh) and says "Shut the fuck up you homophobe, being gay doesn't make you any less of a human being. but being called jughead does".

"You wouldn't understand!!" the jug screeched, a hint of pain in his vocal cords. Zed turned around and kissed his cheek(platonically they r brothers), telling him to go cry in a corner like the little bitch he is. Me and the pride parade all exchanged glances of confusion. Zed gave us a goofy grin and walked away. I could only assume he was going to check up on his bro before hoe Jughead, who looked like he hadn't seen light energy in ten fucking years and who was probably crying over getting no bitches like the loser he is.