𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎:: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

A/N:: sorry guys for the lack of updates i fell into a corrie lochan, I had to write my advanced advanced advanced higher physics paper while falling into the corrie lochan too </3 and rizzy rat(agenderjuuzou ) fell into a misfit stream while writing their 69x advanced chemistry exam!! but in all seriousness your guys' favourite piece of fiction by this generations Shakespeare's authors have exams starting next week so sadly home may not get a plentiful amount of attention until the 12th May (ik very depressing, blame the sqa).

Bro stood there, shocked. Like his world had shattered. Although his eyes told me this had happened before. "Your not my knight in fucking shining armour Tate. Your not my god damn gayrdian angel. I don't need you to tell me everything's gonna be okay, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS ITS NOT GONNA BE", they screamed.

"I KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO BE OKAY. I KNOW.. I know.. I.", they broke down sobbing yet again, aimlessly falling into the elder boys cold embrace. Just then, there was a groan and Louis immediately popped up like one of those whack a mole arcade games. "JUGHEAD?", they cried out.

"Lin... calm down", he uttered out to the best of his ability. "You'll be fine, we- we'll call an ambulance and it'll be okay. Right Evan?", they looked at me hopefully and i took that as my cue to call emergency services. As I was about to leave, my actions were stunted when I heard Jughead utter what I assumed to be his final words. "Lin stay strong for me please. Keep party rocking like Zed. Keep liking necrophilia and Marvel comics like I do. Keep your head up pookie (platonically), and yourself".Lin was about to speak, but they were interrupted when Jugheaf opened his fucking gob again.

"I wasn't a stranger to the dark, yet I didn't hide away and hide my broken parts like they said to. I was once ashamed of all my scars, yet they are all now that consume my physique. Take my crown Lin, let it be a reminder of the bond we once had and will always have. I.. I.. I love you Lin..", he smiled as the blood loss caught up to him and he died.

"Well that was uh,...abrupt" Tate mutters under his breath and I give him a look, he mouths 'what?' and I roll my eyes and run my fingers through my sweaty locks. Lin gets up, tears staining their red cheeks, almost as red as resident evil fans get when you say you dont like fixed camera angles (no they dont add "spice" it makes me want to kms). 

They carefully pry Jughead's grubby fingers - that for some reason had this weird black stuff on the fingerpads - away from his crown, and take it, holding it up to their chest. I scratch my neck and try to think of a way to not ruin the moment. "So uhm, like should we go back downstairs-" I get cut short as Lin starts singing a tune, "that's my fucking best friend, that's my fucking right hand, That's my fuckin' best friend, that's my fuckin' right hand. That's my fuckin' throw-up-in-the-bathroom-but-still-love-them. That's my fuckin' best friend, best friend", it's incredibly off-key and I grimace as they continue, I look over to Tate who's gone red and is absolutely pissing his pants with laughter. "What are you laughing at??" Lin turns around, crown adorned on their head, "it was his favourite song before he died.." they smile slightly at the last part. "Why are you acting like he died 69420 years ago, so long ago that not even carbon-14 could see when he died, when he died like mere seconds ago" Tate says, and Lin bursts into a fit of rage.

They were about to storm out when they stopped, the fear that the killer was still around and ready to pounce. They reluctantly walked back into the room and slumped down onto the sofa, still adorning Zeds ass mark from where he was sat less then an hour ago. They smiled at the sight, perhaps a bittersweet smile, and slowly massaged the ass dent in the silver leather sofa. Tears streamed down their cheeks as they grabbed onto their late brothers' pillows, holding onto them like they were next. I side eyed the blonde that was awkwardly standing there, and gestured towards Lin's distraught figure urging him to comfort them whilst I called the popo.I walked across the room, and reached my hand behind the bin to check for the where abouts of my mobile device and how much the battery has gone up. As I powered up the neon green device, I noticed that it was at 4%. Albeit not a lot, but just enough to call for the help we need. I slid up the emergency button, ready to call for help but I my attention was diverted when an unknown number hit me up. Alas, I forgot my ringtone was the hit single by Drake, titled "Hotline Bling". Drakes majestic vocals stretched around the room, the sound waves eventually reaching the male gaslighter and the grieving teenager. They both shot me confused looks, Lin's eyes widened at the sound as they broke into yet another sob.

"This was Zeds favourite song", they managed to speak between their loud sobs.

I nervously swipe up to answer the call, I could feel my socks drenched with sweat; my grippers were trembling. "H-hello?" I say, stuttering almost as hard as Oliver and Aj from the wonderland system. "𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖉𝖔𝖑𝖑, 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊?" I feel the world around me blend into a blur. Almost as if I was on that za. I can't manage to muster another word, but i dont need to. "𝖎'𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘, 𝖐𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓" the voice speaks again, i dont remember his name...wasn't it fuckface or something?? Tate glances over, and he catches my eye "who is it?". I open my mouth to answer, but I'm cut short, "𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖚𝖒 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖓. 𝖂𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.". I gulp and say, "it's uh...my mum from h-home! wondering how i've been getting on" i chuckle lightly and make my way to the kitchen. Tate grabs my arm, "for fucks sake, Evan we dont have time for you and your mums little catch up, call the police now". I shrug him off and say "I'll only be a minute, i promise". The first thing I say when i enter the grotty kitchen is, "i'm not your discord kitten". I can hear this mans musty breath coming through the phone, i can almost smell how nasty it is too. Dude needs to lay off of the aldi garlic butter doughballs.