Chapter 17: the plan

I skiddadle back from changing into my molerat onesie, and take a seat beside Zed on the silver velvet sofa. "So what movie are we watching?" I ask, bending my knees into my chest. Zed chuckles and waggles a cd disk at me. My eyes widen in shock, and I feel a cold sweat begin to drip down my frame. My eyes scan the horrorshow of a cd case, and lock eyes with the bright golden lettering. It spells out my worst nightmare. "The Greatest Showman". I shudder as I move to Hugh Jackman's scrumptious figure posing in an arabesque type position. Expect the arabesque was almost as bad as a primary schoolers form on the rock solid royal blue gymnastic mats, embedded with probably centuries of 7 year olds sweat.

If you'd have told me a week ago that I would be sitting in a council estate house, in a mole rat onsie, with Juggyheaf, Zebidiah, Lin Cawk Jones and Tate langdon, watching 'The Greatest Showman'; I would've honestly believed you. The onsie that was forced upon my petite figure was way too hot, causing my sweat glands to ejaculate the warm, sickly liquid out of my armpits. I think it was starting to make its mark, as the 4'11 figure of lin began to shuffle away from me.

I lock eyes with them, and they scrunch their nose up at me, and give me a look I can only describe as the face you make when you dont see any brownies in the school canteen. "cmon Lin lighten up a bit, you're looking like such a moaning morriessy right now" Zed chuckles, putting an arm round his sibling's shoulder. "I hate this movie Zed, it's awful. It's completely inaccurate to the Bo Burnham lore". Jughead lets out a wicked giggle, I could only possibly delineate it as the sound of harry styles getting run over by my car. "You silly Billy" Jughead says, and my eyes widen in pure shock and i start shaking. I had completely forgotten about that little teenager up until right now... "It's not Bo Burnham in the movie, it's P.T Barnum. That's who the 'Greatest Showman is'". Lin rolls their eyes, "He's not much of a great showman, he's barely shook his ass yet". I cough and start giggling, the most I've done in a while actually. With all that's been happening, I basically have forgotten what being happy felt like. "Lin right, I want to see his other side" Tate laughs out loud, and falls off the ottoman he is perched on. We all burst out laughing, nearly shitting ourselves with tears.

Billys pov

No one ever tells you how quiet McDonald's are on a Tuesday night, and you never know how quiet they are until you really are there on a Tuesday night(Mari's mums phone got stolen at maccies last tuesday)

I was waiting for my buddy, my bestie for testie, my partner Stu Macher. He was meant to be bringing over his triple big mac and large fries (all tied together with a large grape fanta), and my kids mean with veggie bikes and a small bag of fries.

Now you may be noticing the lack of drink with my order, and that is because I came prepared. I brought my own bottle of fruit shoot. It was flavoured with passion fruit and apple, with a little added beer - you see I was feeling a bit cheeky-.

By the time Stu had arrived at our greasy, probably infested with a fungal infection, he was carrying our food on a tray while he was fighting back tears.

"Bro, you alright there?", I asked the 6'4 male who now sat across from me."N-n-no I'm NOT!", he screamed angrily, "MY PHONES BEEN STOLEN!!". By this point he was balling his eyes out and i was not in the mood to play therapist tonight, I already had my own problems to take care of.

I sigh, and through grit teeth say "what happened?". Stu inhales deeply, "there was this person. They had black hair, and they were wearing a red hoodie". "Stu, I'm not a police officer asking for information for a sketch. Just tell me what fucking happened" I say angrily, munching on my veggie bites. He slams his fist on the table, "BILLY THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES". "I wasn't joking you hoe". He looks like he's on the verge of tears, "anyways they came up to me and started barking at me?? It was so strange... and then one of their friends with brown curly hair taps me on the shoulder and starts taking the piss out of my physique" a tear escapes his duct, and I mentally die because I cannot deal with his bullshit today, we have a plan to act out. Revenge if you will. "Then while i was distracted, the original one, whos name I believe is Sal? they were called that by the other friend anyways. Sal stole my phone".

"And you didn't see this happen?", i interegated the taller male homosapien."NO I DIDNT", he cried out," I was too busy waiting for the food that I didn't pay mind to what was up with my phone. AND- AND WHAT I LEFT IT OPEN ON!"

"And what was that exactly, it can't of been that bad",I asked boredly."A photo-", he sighed, "a photo of your hair when it was actually washed"

I couldn't believe this. No one was meant to know this side of me. I never let them see, I tried to keep it caged but it seemed I can't control it. They all needed to stay away from me, Stu and Evan.. oh Evan. How I missed him so. How I missed his sweaty hands on my face, and his scent. Oh how luscious and arousing his sweat smelt.

My thoughts redirected to the reason I didn't have him in my arms anymore. Those men. Those men he's got pining after him, like one of those overly misogynistic harem animes. My mistake of a cousin and some stoner who's clearly repressing some homicidal urges.