𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7:: 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐲𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞

"So you were telling me about you have sexual feelings for another man?" I snap out of my thoughts, and I return to my senses, and look the older man in the eye. "Yes" I gulp "yes..i-i do Dr. Handinballs". He closes his file, and takes his glasses off, sighing deeply and rubbing the area where his eyebrows meet. "Evan, I believe you are describing a certain...serious condition" my face drops, what? What could he possibly mean... he gets up from his swivel chair, and begins to saunter around the small room, hands clasped behind his back just below his buttocks. "Mr Hansen, you seem to have the symptoms of homosexuality." I gasp, this couldn't be true? I feel tears rush to my ducts, and I feel myself begin to break into a cold sweat.

This couldn't be happening, i refused to believe it. I am not a h....h...h...h...homosexual.

"This can't be true, Dr Handinballs", I said to my balding therapist, as he Coombes his SIDEBURNS with a small neon comb he pulled from his fanny pack.

"I'm afraid it is my boy, you are a... gay person".
I broke down right then and there. Then Dr Handinballs said something I'd never expect.

"I can tell this cause I have a certified gaslight worthy physiology degree, and I too have been diagnosed with", he shuddered for a moment, "....homosexuality."

I look up at him, an eyebrow raised. "Wait, Dr. Handinballs, you are diagnosed with the homo disease?" He looks out through the window, into the gardens of the mental hospitals grounds. "Yes, my boy. I have a bad bad case of homosexuality". I look at my greasy old man shoes. I can't meet his gaze, I can't believe my own therapist, someone I have sold all my secrets too....is a gay person. I shudder remembering the words "you are gay", and I'm nearly brought to tears. "Theres NO WAY. IM ONE OF THOSE." I slam my fists on the arms of the chairs, and storm out.

As I storm out of the building, I hear Dr. Handinballs call out "MR HANSEN WAIT!".

But I don't wait.

I run until my legs give up, and find myself in the middle of the gardens.

"Hello, there stranger"

A familiar voice calls out to me, I turn around and my eyes widen.

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

After the events of the night prior, I  needed take a breather. For my own sanity, and so I can get my mind of Evan sexy hunky man Hansen. Oh how I missed his tiny sweaty hands and his skinny hard dixk that reminded me of those wee willy winkies sausages. It was small, but enjoyable.

Amidst my leisurely stroll, i found myself in a garden. Each corner was littered, with rotting flower bushes taking up the space. At Closer inspection, you could see the thorns on the flowers and how the petals were nearly gone due to maggots and bugs eating them. As I was eyeing up the flowers, I heard a ugly ass cry nearby. I turned around and saw, Evan??

"Hello there stranger" I say, with a coy smirk plastered across my face. He turns around, an ugly look playing on his facial features. My stomach drops, and suddenly I feel an emotion I never thought I would feel : sympathy. "Hey, I'm a bit of an empath, I sense you're upset" I skuttle forwards, and squat next to him. He turns away from me, and begins to sob louder.

"Get away from me" I hear him mutter silently.
I feel shocked, "what do you mean?".

He stands up, and his hands curl into fists before he stomps his foot on the ground. "I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME."

"Evan?? What the fuck is wrong. We literally fucked yesterday and now you're treating me like shit???" My face twists in anger. "Go kill yourself whore" he slaps me and runs away.