𝐂𝐡 𝟏𝟒: 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Evan's pov

We're sitting watching this movie Sidney suggested, its fresh, new and in theatres right this very second. It's called 'The Craft'. So far, it's pretty mid, personally I don't think I'm the target audience for it. "Hey Evvy" Jd says as he jumps over the back of the couch to sit next to me. I feel my heart begin to flutter when I feel his form next to mine. "H-hey Jason-" I begin to say, but he interrupts with a playful smirk, "Call me Jd, no need for the formalities, after all, I thought we got to know each other the other day?"

I feel my cheeks redden at Jaso- no JD mutter those sexylicsous, hormonal words. I was so red in the face, that I could feel all the enzymes in my body slowly denature due to JDs burning presence.

I was about to respond to his bald claim, but I was cut off by Billiam and he looked very annoyed at JDs comment towards our bond.

Before Billy could interrupt our conversation JD butt in and said "yanno cuz cuz, me and Evan have gotten very close these past days. He's the enzyme to my substrate, we fit perfectly and our mutual dislike for you is the active site holding us together".

What was he on about? I didn't hate Billy, or did I? I had every reason to but yet I couldn't bring myself to.

It was like I had no clue who I was, me and Billy had no spark anymore...our connection couldn't conduct electricity. It was like how ionically bonded elements in a solid state can't conduct. Billy and I's relationship was solid, at a stalemate, I just couldn't bring myself to hate him nor could I bring myself to love him. He could be so amazing at times, and he makes my heart soar whenever we are together. But, I don't think he's good for me, I think it's time to distance myself from him, and move onto the next person. I'm the delocalised electron, and Jd is the next ion I need to bond to, to conduct.

I was broken from my train of thought when Ranch sauce began clapping my cheeks to gain my attention. As I looked around the room I noticed that everyone had left and had apparently went out to the garden. According to ranch sauce, I had been zoned out and my member had been slowly building up in hardness, like a plant cell becoming turgid when placed into pure water. In this case, the water was the amount of sexual attraction I felt towards both Billy and JD and the cell wall was my confusion on who I liked more.

"C'mon Evan, let's go outside" Ranch sauce says getting up and gesturing towards the open glass doors to the garden. I break from his gaze, and stare out into the garden. The sun had set hours ago, and Woodsboro had been wrapped in a blanket of darkness. I could faintly make out the group's outline, and the giggles and shouting emerging from the darkness outside. i was deeply scared of the dark, ever since I was a child. I've always had to sleep with fairy lights on as I can't stand the way my tired eyes play tricks on me in the darkness, it makes me sweat behind the knees.

I walked out to join my puppypals in the garden, my legs slowly losing energy as the lactic acid moved around my muscle cells due to the lack of oxygen swarming in my legs. As I felt more and more lightheaded due to the bacteria from ranch sauces hands slowly infecting my will to stay consciousness. As i felt my self on the verge of passing out, similarly to a certain someone passing out in s1(the author), a pair of arms absolved my figure and I fell into a warm but sweaty chest. 

"woah there tiger!" a seductive voice giggles. I feel a blush as red as an acidic solution dust my cheeks, as I turn around and see the handsome, scrummy, charming young man that is Jd. "O-oh I didn't mean to fall into you there" I say, tucking a curl behind my ear. He places his hand beside me, so I'm between him and the wall. "It's fine, but are you okay? you arent looking too well" he inquires, his voice laced with fake sympathy. His breath smells like sulfur, it's disgusting, but I can bare it-as long as I get to stare into those hazelnut eyes.

 He smiled at me as the wind blew into our faces, his hair began to stand up due to the wind playfully tickling his greasy shiny hair. Oh how i wanted to suck his hair molecules and absorb every cell that was produced to create those luscious delicious locks.

He seemed to have noticed that i was staring, as he slowly began to move his smooth, silky face towards mine. I was too focused on his greasy, gleaming hair to notice his lips advancing towards mine. As they connected with mine, I immediately melted Into his kiss, our bodies fitting perfectly together like a substrate and an enzyme.

3rd persojn lol

Billy walks round the corner, holding cans of beer and a bag of pickled onion monster munch. He stops and stares in pure shock at the scene unfolding before him. Jd and Evan?! Kissing?! No...this...this can't be. He stumbles back round the corner, hiding from them, hoping neither parties saw him. If Jd saw, he'd never let him live without reminding him of it. Billy sighs, and then goes back into the hallway, trying his best to hide the tears that were threatening to spill.