𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟏𝟔: 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞

I stumbled out of the room, and scurried towards the exit, my size and a half grippers running as fast as I can go. My sweaty paws sticking to my blue striped shirt. As I approach the exit, a familiar greasy blonde haired mcr enjoyer strolls up to me. 

"Hey Evan, you doing anything after this?", he inquires his voice full to the brim of rizz.

"Uh, I....uhm-"

"He's doing ME." I turned my head to see the man, the myth, the legend; Billiam Loomis. He was standing proudly, holding his hands on his snatched hips. 

He wore an infuriated look on his muscular face, his eyes holding a layer of passion that I'd never seen before. Almost like he felt threatened at Tates query, like he was losing a game that only he was playing. "Woah buddy, I didn't mean to intercept something. Calm your pantaloons, I'm no contestant for your intraspecific competition", he said, his dirty blonde hair falling in his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you burette looking ass" Billy says, stomping his demonia covered feet on the pale blue hospital flooring. "Woah there tiger!" Tate giggled, "Who do you think youre calling a burette when you're built like a fucking conical flask". Tate gets dangerously close to Billy, puffing his chest out at Billy. I try to separate them, but to no avail. "Guys cmon! Please stop arguing". "Not now Kitten, Daddy's got an argument to win with this hoe" Billy says. "Uh, why are you calling Evan a kitten, he's clearly more of a mouse" Tate says, "I didnt ask for your stupid opinion" Billy retorts back, once again stomping those hideous neon green demonias on he ground. "Fine then. Let's have a singing battle".

I could see the pair of deviants get into position, looking like they were going to engage in intraspecific competition and the limited source was... ME. Its like what Dr Handinballs said about the twilight extended metaphor, and it was all making sense. Just as Billy was preparing to sing the hit single, 4 big guys, he was interrupted by a visually queer man. The way he walked, fidgeted with his clothes and even blinked just reeked of being a queer. I was fighting the overarching urge to throw up at the mere sight of the man.

"Pardon me, could you refrain from fighting inside of this space. It is a young people's mental health building afterall" He says, glaring at Billy. "Omg please Will, save me from this hooligan! He just started threatening me and my friend Evan here" Tate starts to fake cry, pulling me into his chest. I feel my cheeks light up like the 4th of July. "Is this true...." Will looks Billy up and down, "My name Billy". Will grimaces, "Ah, yes...Billy". "It isn't he's gaslighting me right now. He's gatekeeping my boyfriend from me" Billy points over at me and Tate like a young kid having a tantrum over not getting an NES for christmas. I push myself away from Tate. Now was the time to put what Dr. Handinballs had said into practice. "Billy. I am not your boyfriend. We've never, ever even labelled ourselves as that. You're getting ahead of yourself". The look of utter desperation fills Billy's eyes as tears begin to form. "What...?". "What you said at lunch last month really changed my perspective of you" It hadn't, but I was doing it for the dramatic effect. I begin to walk towards the glass sliding exit doors, "Tate, I'm hanging out with my friends this Saturday, I'll text you the location. Billy don't follow me" I say as I walk out the door letting the cool summer evening breeze hit me in the face, and as I round the corner I burst into a nervous sweat.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ timeskip to Zed's humble abode ♥

 I was scooting along the suburban area that is hostage to Zebidiah and Jugheads humble abode. As I reached their small house, I could tell it was theirs as there was a very visually clear mid hero academia poster that belonged to Juggyhead, I used the break on my petite scooter. The rusty wheels begrudgingly stopped as I nearly fell over my form of transport, retaining my balance. I parked my little pink, glittery scooter with a large pink ribbon on the front by a tree in their front garden and kissed the handles for good luck. You see, it was gift from my mother when I was 4 and I've used it to get places ever since. I braced myself and walked into their miniscule council house.

When I walked in, it was quieter that I thought it'd be, only being able to hear any form of voice when I reached the living room. When I walked in, all of the heads in the room turned to look at me. I saw Zebidiah and Juggyhead, who were wearing matching mole rat onesies. On the sofa, I could scout out their younger sibling, Lin cawk Jones; they had the same outfit on as their brothers. I smiled as it seemed to be a family activity. When I turned to face the left corner of the room, I saw a familiar blonde with permanent bed head making eye contact with me. 

"OMG HII EVAN!!" Zed greets me, "Long time no see!". I smile softly, I had longed to see these 3 again(-minus Tate), they really were the kindest people I'd ever met, even if they had their...flaws. "I'm so glad we finally are able to hang out" I smile into Zed's shoulder as he hugs me. "I see you've met Tate" I gesture to the lanky figure in the corner. "Yeah Lin and him have been getting along swell" Jughead rolls his eyes and giggles, kicking his grippers along to the music playing in the background of the movie displayed on their flatscreen tv. I chuckle as I watch Lin physically attack their brother, hitting him with a pillow. "So what are the plans for tonight?" I say, taking a seat on their silver velvet sofa(a staplement of every british council estate home). "First of all, you guys need to change into these!" Zed smiles goofily, handing both me and Tate a molerat onesie.