𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥 11:: 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦

𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛

As I sat crying by the bathroom door, i saw an all too familiar figure approach me with a concerned look. He came down and sat next to me, holding me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. After a few minutes of this I had calmed down and Jdick must've noticed this, cause he grabbed my chin rather harshly and had a look of uttermost concern on his face as he said;

"Are you okay baby girl?"

I broke down at this. I wasn't okay. All the past events had affected my mental health so badly  and this event didn't help much.

I lost it....

I couldn't hold it in anymore..

The words came out of my throat like a shit out of an asshole.

He sat there in awe, not uttering a word to me as I let out all of my thoughts, that I had previously hid from everyone. I feel all of my thoughts come out of me like diarrhoea.

"Oh, I had no idea...that all this had happened to you"

He finally speaks up, his hand firmly placed on my skinny thigh.

"I'll be honest Evan poo, I think that that is..", his voice faded off for a second as he then spoke, "that's really hot.."

I was flabbergasted. Gobsmacked even...
He-he appreciated me. I wasn't expecting him to say that. I though he would shun me away and tell everyone. But he didn't.

What I especially didn't expect was for him to grab mu chin and pull me into a kiss. I could feel his tongue wriggling around my mouth like a worm and I was enjoying every second of it. I could feel his spotted rough tongue rub against my shiny white teeth.

I melt into his touch, our lips moving as one. I pull away, gasping for air. Sheepishly, I look up at him, and he smiles mischievously. "I love the feeling of your sharp, cavity ridden teeth piercing my tongue" he licks his lips before placing his hand back on my jaw.

For some reason I don't stop it, even though mere minutes ago I was crying over Billy. Just before our lips reattach, footsteps thunder into the bathroom, but one slightly out 9f sync giving the impression of a limp.

"Evan?!"

Ⓑ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

All I wanted to do was check on my sweaty pookie bear Evan. I was concerned for him and his safety, especially when he was vulnerable around my shtty cousin. Who knows what gaslighting he's implant into my sweet Evans sweaty head.

As I headed into the bathroom, my large danganronpa cosplayer demonias stomping loudly as I marched my way there. As I slowly opened the door to the male bathroom, what I saw next shocked me to no end.

It was my sweaty strunkly sweety bear evan making our with my shitty dirty cousin Jasom Dean.

Fuck I knew I shouldn't have let them meet. Jasons so good with gaslighting(both literally & figuratively), of course he's managed to persuade my pookie skrunkly evan into doing THINGS with him.

Jasom turns to smirk, his eyes glinting with pure smugness. Evan on the other hand is in pure shock, mouth wide open, freshly made sweat dripping down his forehead. "It-its not what it looks like!!" Evan stutters, jumping up and attempting to come other to me. But Jason grabs his wrist standing up beside him and muttering into his ear, but loud enough thst I could hear it.

"Why would you want to go back to him? He's the one who said all those nasty things about you...and who knows what he's been saying about you behind his back to" he pauses before thst disgusting shit eating grin appears on his face "Stu." Evans face falters, and he turns to me, "who's stu?!" . "He's nob-" "he's who Billy's been seeing behind your back. I mean, look at the too, as tight as pees in a pod". If I had the strength, I would punch him right now but alas I must resort to attempting to argue.

I was done with my cousins gaslighting. I wouldn't let him infiltrate my skrunkly smelly sweaty sweet sugarative special sugar poo Evan. I walked over to my baby girl Evan and grabbed his arm, holding his fragile figure against my chest.

"Lesve him out of our petty fueds Jason." I snarl, my lip curling. He just giggles at me, "oh dearest cuz, you're the one who started this" His expression changed into a darker one, "after all, you're the one who talked Veronica out of being in a relationship". For the first time in my life, I sweat, and I fear butterflies infiltrate my intestines. "Jd you assaulted her. And you were gonna tr6 blow up the fucking school with her she had every right to come to me about it".

He stomps his foot on the floor like a toddler getting mad at his mumsy not buying his a toy truck. "You ruined my life. And then you come back to woodsboro and get to live out this happy existence, I'm glad your mom left she was a whore just like yourself. You should go fucking kill yourself if you're gonna kill the entire school with fucking Stewart of people".

I gasp. "That's not true, I'm not a murderer like you." "Sure, sure, but when the day comes, I will exact my revenge, and you and evan will be no more." And with that he evil laughs and walks out, the door swinging shut behind him.

"Was what he aaid true?" "No. I would never lay a hand on anyone"